Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Confessions

I watched Barbie In A Mermaid Tale today AGAIN. And I enjoyed it. Wait, that was an understatement. I LOVED it so much and was THRILLED that I got to watch it. I have grown up with Barbie. The collection of dolls and movie cds says it all.=) And I am also proud to say that I have watched ALL the Barbie movies released to date. Rapunzel, Princess and the Pauper, Swan Lake, Fairytopia, Mermaidia, Barbie's Dairies, Barbie In a Fashion FairyTale, Barbie In A Mermaid Tale, The Princess Island, The Diamond Castle, The 12 Dancing Princess, Magic of the Rainbow, Magic Of the Pegasus, Barbie and the Three Musketeers and etc. Yet, my favourite still has to be Barbie's Princess and The Pauper, I could watch it over and over again, without feeling bored. And this revelation, the fact that I love Barbie has turned out to be a shock to many people. Yes, I love it, and not ashamed of it.;)
 In fact, I'm a person with jumbled up interests. I am a sports addict, I watch football, badminton, tennis, and a die-hard fan of Formula One. Most people don't think Barbie and sports would come together, but hey, here I am. I was a dysfunctional footie fan during the world cup this year, when I lived, ate, and slept football, with that unwavering devotion to the Spanish team.:) Oh, the English team too. The rampage I went through because of the injustice towards Frank Lampard's goal. And I'm ALWAYS behind Rafael Nadal, my dearest idol, and Fernando Verdasco. I heart them.:D And how I'm always crazy of the Mclaren team in F1, my undivided support towards Lewis Hamilton. There, my addiction towards sports. I'm a story book addict.
 I go crazy over Richard Herrera, and I love love love the Riches who eventually won The Amazing Race Asia, my favourite superhero is and has always been The Dark Knight. I listen to Taylor Swift as well as Eminem, (two things that don't really come together:)) Did I say I somehow became a BELIEBER?? I'm also crazy of the Ghost Adventures show (Is Zak Bagans just delusional or what?!) and I LOVE watching Supernatural. The crazy Dean Winchester and Sam Winchester.:D Confessions, confession.:)

Did I say this guy is amazing?? Because he is. Wonderful.:D

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I can't believe this. You totally forgot to mention how much you LOVE BRUCE LEE! HOW COULD YOU. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I never never never NEVER loved Bruce Lee! Seriously Ray, if you love him so much, you don't have to propagandakan via me larr.XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALARRRR You don't have to be ashamed at how much you obsessed over him. Everyday you would continuously harass me with your famous chant: "Bruce Wayne Lee, Bruce Wayne Lee..."! HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete