Sunday, December 19, 2010

Justice Injustice?

I can't face it. It hurt so badly, and now it's a prolonged procession. I felt like being punched over and over again, mercilessly. It feels unfair, I didn't go finding for this, and when it comes from a person you had spent good times with, it hurts. I can't help asking; Why me? I have dreams, and that particular one I had was destroyed, for reasons unknown. I feel I'm pathetic, expecting too much out of it. I needed support, the soil I'm standing is not that stable now, but it's not going to come. I feel like it's a voyage I have to now travel my own, because my life's a tragedy. I'm sorry if my misery hurts someone else, I really am. Maybe I should have kept all this to myself. Because it didn't get any better being shared. It didn't ease the pain, nothing turned right. I feel lost. Ah, I'm being pathetic again. I'm sorry. What did I do, what should I do, I don't know. I lost the ones I'm hopeful of, I lost those new dreams that came. Yeah, I love my life.
They say you'll know, when you know, but I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up, tiger. Life isn't all rainbow and sunshine, we all know that. Bad things happen to everyone all the time. The only thing you should do is spend some alone time to think and cry about it. After that, forget it and move on. You're never alone, you know. Stay strong, tiger. Lion's here to give you light. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I agree with what the monkey here says. She's wise in the art of ignorance and moving on.. You can always count on us even if we are all far apart. Have faith dearie, you know you're far more stronger than that! =D

    ReplyDelete