Tomorrow, I go back to college. It's gonna be helluva six months, I can tell. There's gonna be so much going on in life, I don't think I would be bothered with all this social networking and blogging as I was last year. Okay, maybe Twitter will be my sole update of the social life.
Facebook, can make someone, anyone, go completely crazy. And I want to finally get a life. So.
New Year has been FANTASTIC. When we rang it in, I had no idea it's gonna be on full-blast with such... prosperity? Hahah. I celebrated New Year at my grandmum's. So every one of my relatives were there, and it was incredible. I stayed over at Shah Alam, and those 4 days were magnifique. Really. So much love. Accompanying my grandmother at her house, is truly a memorable moment. I love her, as much as she loves me, seeing as I'm the eldest granddaughter and I get extra attention compared to my brothers or cousins. Teehee.
Every day I was there, it was all love, I felt it. It's wonderful really. Just few days with the people I love, especially my grandma and I realise, like really do, that there's more to life than what I'm living in.
Plus the fact, it was great to go back being a kid again. Well not physically, that's impossible, but spending time with kids, makes you miss your childhood. Like I do. If only I had grown up together with that many playmates around me. My playmates when I was a kid were fairytale characters out of Enid Blyton's books. And Harry, of course.:)
The night sky tonight, is absolutely gorgeous. It's been ages since I've seen the stars out, and the moon, was in it's best, it's just beautiful. I have something for the stars. It makes me feel... hopeful.
Yeah well, today was a tiring day. But worth it, and productive. I love today.:)
Thank you, you, for being you who makes me, me.:)
You won't get faith and hope down a telescope, you won't get heart and soul in the stars, you can break everything down to chemicals, but you can't explain a love like ours. :)
One of my new year's wishlist was, to see more of John Mayer and Jason Mraz this year. I love them, their voice, their song. So much of brilliance and reality to their music. And it's seems like the Music God, Apollo, possibly, was actually listening, and few days after new year, Jason Mraz released his single, and it hit all the way to the top, till now. So I have hope.:)
Facebook, can make someone, anyone, go completely crazy. And I want to finally get a life. So.
New Year has been FANTASTIC. When we rang it in, I had no idea it's gonna be on full-blast with such... prosperity? Hahah. I celebrated New Year at my grandmum's. So every one of my relatives were there, and it was incredible. I stayed over at Shah Alam, and those 4 days were magnifique. Really. So much love. Accompanying my grandmother at her house, is truly a memorable moment. I love her, as much as she loves me, seeing as I'm the eldest granddaughter and I get extra attention compared to my brothers or cousins. Teehee.
Every day I was there, it was all love, I felt it. It's wonderful really. Just few days with the people I love, especially my grandma and I realise, like really do, that there's more to life than what I'm living in.
Plus the fact, it was great to go back being a kid again. Well not physically, that's impossible, but spending time with kids, makes you miss your childhood. Like I do. If only I had grown up together with that many playmates around me. My playmates when I was a kid were fairytale characters out of Enid Blyton's books. And Harry, of course.:)
The night sky tonight, is absolutely gorgeous. It's been ages since I've seen the stars out, and the moon, was in it's best, it's just beautiful. I have something for the stars. It makes me feel... hopeful.
Yeah well, today was a tiring day. But worth it, and productive. I love today.:)
Thank you, you, for being you who makes me, me.:)
You won't get faith and hope down a telescope, you won't get heart and soul in the stars, you can break everything down to chemicals, but you can't explain a love like ours. :)
One of my new year's wishlist was, to see more of John Mayer and Jason Mraz this year. I love them, their voice, their song. So much of brilliance and reality to their music. And it's seems like the Music God, Apollo, possibly, was actually listening, and few days after new year, Jason Mraz released his single, and it hit all the way to the top, till now. So I have hope.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment