Monday, March 5, 2012

And They Scream, The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us


It's been ages, and to be honest, I only remembered my blog when Rachel said I should blog. Sorry. Life is CRAZY.
And I have totally no idea what should blog about.
Let's talk about what got me mad these days. :)

As always, I have my favourite, or this season, favourites.
REED GRIMM AND COLTON DIXON. :)
I love love love watching Reed Grimm. His performances, makes the magic out of the music. Watching him, there's no depression. I like. Team Reed Grimm!
Colton Dixon, is one man's music who we would buy. Everything about him, so clean-cut, is what America needs. AND HE DIDN'T EVEN INTEND TO AUDITION!
 I mean come on, who does America has to represent it? Lady Gaga. Rihanna. Nicki Minaj. Katy Perry, Chris Brown, are all kinda mainstream these days. Simple song, big beats, ginormous hits.
But the British, is where you go for music. :D (I know Ray, you LOVE McFly. British.)
Adele. She broke WORLD RECORD. She's mainstream, but for a good reason. Her music is real. These music is worth listening.
My personal favourite: THE WANTED! They are so amazing, so wonderful, so beautiful, so awesome, so fantastic, so BEYOND...Amazing, and your argument is invalid, I don't even want to hear it.
And my recent addiction, Ed Sheeran. Seriously, GO AND LISTEN TO HIM. He is AMAZING. Really, what are you waiting for?


So, back to America Idol. So exciting isn't it, this season? With Reed Grimm and all.. ONLY TO FIND HIM FREAKIN' ELIMINATED LAST WEEK. I was totally completely heartbroken. How could they possibly.. Reed Grimm's a sweetheart. Amazing talent, and amazing personality. A person who believes he could change the world with just his music. And I believe just that. His rendition of Moves Like Jagger? BRILLIANT. But he still got eliminated. Someone as lovely as him. Cruel world, CRUEL. And just like that, I give up on AI this year. (But congratulations Dear Colton, praying you will make it far.)
So it's ridiculous. You have these reality competitions and all, but the best hardly ever win. We get crowned winners like Scotty McCreery (I hardly ever liked him, neither that I disliked him), ONE DIRECTION (Like, REALLY?) and tons of insignificant people I don't want to mention although we should give them credit for bravery at attempt. Sighs.
Did I mention how much I love Joe Brooks? And I didn't get to go to his concert, although I did watch him on my favourite tv show. So cute.
So basically, I'm sick of all this crap Americans like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Lady Gaga comes up with plus gaining big hits with their supposedly mediocre music, because the world need more Ed Sheeran, Joe Brooks, THE WANTED! (they are clowns who can sing AND their live performances are better than their studio recordings). But there are amazing Americans like, JASON MRAZ!, the brilliant John Mayer, Kelly Clarkson! There's one famous artist who never need to bare her body and use profanities to gain fans. We love her all the same. Hoping Demi Lovato, whose voice is just as extraordinary could work it like Kelly. :)
And come on, there are amazing talents out there, rather than One Direction. Sure, Zayn Malik is so pretty and all but really? Wake up people.

That's all I have. Ramblings on music. And it's all based purely on my opinion if I have offended anyone in one way or another, I'M SORRY! I'm still human. I'll let you know if I'm transformed into some alien being by those aliens which might come to abduct me at night.
My next post would mostly likely be on... Peeta Mellark. As soon as I'm done with Mockingjay.:) I'm sorry, that is one name that is completely stuck in my head, and Rachel knows why. Sighs. The world is so cruel. We all could do with more Peeta Mellarks' around us. "Eye for beauty."
Me and Ray spent most of the after break periods trying to figure out who would be best to represent the cast of the Hunger Games only because Ray doesn't like the current one. Despite that little argument on how Lucas Till, the gorgeous, wonderful Lucas Till, whom I almost cried for in X-Men First Class, (yes, I'm an idiot for him, and Alex Pettyfer. Although I know how to control my emotions when it comes to the best actor in the world, Christian Bale! ) would make a BETTER Peeta. Just look at Lucas, so perfect. But I have no qualms on Josh Hutcherson being Peeta or Liam Hemsworth being Gale. I think they would do AMAZINGLY, unlike Rachel. I mean, come on! BIG NAMES, these are. Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth. I doubt they would degrade themselves in any way. I am determined to LOVE Josh Hutcherson because... he's Peeta! Like how I like Taylor Lautner because I love Jacob Black. The CHARACTER comes first. Like Daniel Radcliffe. THE Harry Potter. See? Oh, Peeta.

All is well, my fellow comrades! Have fun while you can. And don't be like me. Unable to differentiate the difference between reality and imagination, and it's taking toll on my emotions. I'm not myself these days, and the only time I'm a little alright would be, in class, of course. When you have Rachel the Insanity and Jovan the Chinese.
Well, peace out. :) Don't give up, keep walking. (This is merely a feeble attempt to convince myself that things will be alright. People will suffer less. Yeah right. Cruel world, out there.) Life isn't easy. It keeps wanting to trip us all. Face down on the floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment