Monday, April 16, 2012

I Am Titanium


I just couldn't get myself to blog often as I used to. It's ridiculous, I feel like there's this heavy weight hanging over me, halting my move. A-Levels. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVER. Plus it's different for me as compared to another, it's not the work load that has got us whining or the difficulty level which can kill, I find A-Levels for me pointless. Saying this to my parents, I get the usual emotional drama making me feel guilty. It isn't cheap. You've wasted all the time, and money.. Yeah, I know. But what I really believed in, was never the answer to how I would want to fashion my future. Boohoo. And I'm getting plain sick of this. My choice currently has put me in a position where I'm overlooked, underestimated, mistreated and second-guessed. *inserts the Jackie Chan meme* THAT, is exactly how I feel. What has happened, I myself couldn't comprehend. Honestly? Because of that road I went down. But I see myself elsewhere. My only barrier, A-Levels. All the more reason as to why I'm dying for it to end. Suffocating my potential and belief. I can do better.

Times like this, you've got to convince yourself to keep walking. And I'm grateful for my strong-headedness. The strength in my will. I've turn out quite the rebel. I can see its a huge let down to my father, but if I'm to be the person he expects me of, I know I can't go anywhere. The motivation in life right now, as silly or weird or ridiculous as it might sound, is to be a Bruce Wayne in life. Go ahead, laugh. I was not blessed with a fairy godmother who would help to make decisions, or magical guards to protect me from harm. In life, you seek for inspiration. And I have. In Bruce Wayne. In Peeta Mellark. In Katniss Everdeen. In Harry Potter. In Lewis. in Rafael. In Fernando. Even Tim Tebow. You be a Bruce Wayne, you learn the great lessons in life comes with a fall. You stoop low, a position that people laugh at you. You get back up. You fall into a criminal, get locked up in a Bhutanese prison, agree to learn from the fall, from Ra's a Ghul, and then you become the best at what you do. At the end of the day, you know who you have become. This is merely an analogy, but a relatable one, at that. In life, you can't expect to please everyone. Guilt is just going to hold you down. Tie you and eat you up, you'll never go far. They say, "Live Life With No Regrets." this is one powerful statement, because it changes perception. It changes how one live. But they also say, "Easier said that done." true. But you can try. BUT. This statement has NOTHING to do with the YOLO nonsense those youths who got themselves addicted to drinking and smoking and clubbing say. Logic helps you to think about this, don't try debating. You'd know what's best for you.

I've opened up to a new possibility,in hopes it's realistic enough to work out. Because I know, I'm almost alone in this. Then again, so was Bruce Wayne.

I may appear to be a lost cause in where I am, but don't please yourself with the idea that you'd had me figured out. After all, Bruce Wayne himself was just a facade to cover-up. Batman, is who he really is.

'They say this day wouldn't come. We refused to run, we've only just begun, you'll find us chasing the sun.'



No comments:

Post a Comment