Thursday, March 31, 2011
Remember When We Were Young And Everything Seemed So Beautiful?
This really frustrates me.
Firstly, I have lost all interest in studying. I feel there's something I should do, and I don't know what, that makes me feel restless.
And secondly, my head is a mess. If you accidentally fall into it, I'm warning you there's gonna be major confusion and somehow you're gonna end up schizophrenic. I'm serious.
And, you, please please please can't you see how it's embarrassing you?? The entire thing! And that's what I've been trying to say, because, I care. The whole thing, it totally doesn't sound like you. It only makes you sound stupid and dumb and LAME. Please, your image is something that shouldn't be jeopardised and forfeited in the name of life and fun. If you ask me, and what I really think: They are stupid. Everything is. So LOA. Get it? It's so not you! You said I can lay anything on you, and then when I said it, it's all, say what you like, I have my own brain., remember that. And those stuff said, or in this case posted, it's like, come on, so not you! I'm trying t tell you that, please, make some effort to be a better person. But now that you've got them, guess you don't need me. I wasn't a walking and talking rock all this while you know. I'm capable of emotions, and thinking, but you'll never see. When I look all that, it's like, are you kidding me? Whyyy? You think what other people thinks is so beyond you and you don't give a damn, that's what the world can say, but I say it's wrong. I don't know why am I still risking all this. But they say, "Once in, no way back." Yeah, practically I'm stuck. Because I feel, I'm no longer filling up the spot I used to. Funny, I was the one being overly concerned about what happened yesterday, but somehow, you manage to tell someone else, and they made a joke out of it! Did you see the difference in advice? The concern vs the joke. And I was being genuine. But like you cared? You didn't give a damn. And you don't know how much it hurt me.
I have always the word Lady Gaga made a trademark of, "Born This Way" is brillliant. Of course it's not her word to flaunt but the message within the song is amazing.
" I'm beautiful in my way, cause God make no mistakes, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way.."
That was it. So practically, I would like to add, we have no right whatsoever to judge anyone and pushing them into a prison of this judgement. So WHAT if the person is in that way? AS LONG IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU, DOESN'T HURT YOU. I know a person who DOES distract and annoy, and how my classmates have always ridicule and annoy her behind her back, but that is not what I would call sinful. Because, it's like she asks for it. She wants attention, and she gets it. SO yeah. But today, I came across a different scenario, and I felt bad for the person. Because, in this case, the person wasn't bothering anyone, the person was just being the person. Born that way. And there's nothing the person could do to change it. And I tell you, the person happen to be a very nice person, so being in that situation is shocking. Somehow I suspect the person happen to found out about it, and do you know honestly how is that gonna affect the person? It's the person's attitude and essence, and I tell you, it's not a bad thing at all. Why should we judge the person, and discriminate the person in that way? This is a form of passive bullying. It's would cause terrible damage to the person's ego and will in the person, and it's gonna be bad. Seriously, do you think YOU are perfect? No two person are ever the same this world, they are special in their own way, as long as they are being themself. And this person, is being the person's self, despite not fitting in, the person has a life. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad here, I'm telling the truth, because bullying and self-pride is a topic I am very familiar with. Because I know people who have experienced them, and it's never a good thing, and I learn from their experiences. You wouldn't want to be in the person's shoes. If you know Demi Lovato's story, you will know what I mean. Always try to make a person smile, try not to hurt them, and always lend an helping hand to those who need, even if you hardly know them. SO WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT THE GREATEST FRIENDS WITH THEM? Is it BAD being nice to people you don't know? It's not gonna kill you. It's part of the reason why these days I'm not happy sitting in classroom 3.18. But when I step out, there's so many nice people around me. I must say there's a reason why Krish, is the student council president. SHE' s one example of a person with real virtues, helping those who needs, even if she hardly knows them. Life is not all about fun, and being happily normal, and sucking the life out of weirdos who doesn't fit in. Open your eyes and see.
Don't ever judge anyone. You don't know what's their story and what's really going on. A smile can hide so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




hey, i was wondering if you made that christina perri picture? the one with the trees and lyrics?
ReplyDelete