Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let The Rain Wash Away, All The Pain Of Yesterday

Today's been a very tough day for me, because I had to face so many things. So many problems. So many emotions. At the end of the day, I found out, it wasn't just one thing that broke me today, but a couple, in a continuous motion. It's supposed to be April Fools'. I've never failed to pull big pranks on this day every year, but this year, I couldn't even afford it. Shit happens. The problems keep getting bigger, and worst is, I can't say it out. Normally, I would keep it inside and try not to let anyone know, but today, I feel like I couldn't afford lying to myself any longer. I've stayed strong for too long. I'm sorry if my silence and stature today caused any whatever it is. What do you do when your walls keep falling apart too often? Especially when you gotta keep them to yourself.
But sometimes, it's fun living alone in your head. You make ideas, create dreams, ignite hope. You cry. Then you stop and go to the back of your mind. And suddenly you feel stronger. You feel like you can take over the world, with what you believe.It makes you stronger every time, and the best part, wiser. There's just this believe I feel that God knows I'm destined for greater things.=)



   What I don't understand is that why do the people who is supposed to be family want to bring you down all the time? It doesn't make any sense. There are suppose to be there for you, create a believe, ignite the hope, defend you no matter what it takes, because that's what I would do. Always. But I'm wrong. The world no longer cares.
Randy says: BELIEVE.
Steven Tyler says: You gotta be a little crazy to make a difference to the world.
The world is HUGE.

And btw, Richard Jose Hamilton. Seriously?? Ahaha. That is so incredibly sweet. I'm sorry for the previous post if it had offended you. That's what I felt. But you came back. So thanks. Alot. You always put it the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment