(Yesterday)
Today was phenomenal. Seriously, I had NO IDEA I would get the chance...
I went to Sepang International Circuit today.:)
My closest friends should know, my biggest idol, happens to be Lewis Hamilton. He inspires me in so many ways, and there's million reasons to love him and fall for him every time he hits the road. He's just an amazing soul. He's victories and fights for successes are my motivation to glory. I love him THAT much. And I won't forget the time I introduced him as my idol in 5 Dedikasi.XD Puan Farina was like, " Why would an F1 driver be your idol??" Trust me, he ain't just an F1 driver.:)
So yeah, it's my first time today, I thought I won't be going this year either, seeing as how my weekends plans are foiled, until my brother randomly forced my dad to race to Sepang today. And the atmosphere? Was completely amazing. Better than I had imagined. Of course it was too deafening, but hey, it was the sound of pure music.XD And the surge of adrenaline you feel there, it was explosive. Super super exciting.
Oh and did I mention about those incredibly hot white guys? LOL. I don't normally look for hot guys and go swooning over them, but here was an exception! There were so many of them, and it feels more like overseas than Malaysia cause the foreigners actually outnumbered us locals! And yeah hot guys. I guess these must be those badasses with pure love for roaring machines, and hey, I'm so not complaining. And most of these foreigners were actually Mclaren fans, so either they are British, or they have excellent taste.:D
And my DSLR did a very very good job.:D It was ohsoexciting to see them racing the tracks clocking time, and LEWIS HAMILTON was just a few metres away! Yeaaaah we were gracing the Grandstand seats, and it wasn't hot at ALL, so it was awesome. The pitstops were looking so busy, and it was really amazing cause these are the things I don't miss on TV, and now I'm watching live! I was constantly on the look-out for Lew and Jenson, and then Michael Schumacher hits the gravel, I can't stop laughing! Oh I forgot, the HRT was the most amusing team. They and their mechanical problems. LOL. The car, upon entering the pitlane back to their garage stopped MIDWAY, and they needed their engineers and crews to come pushing it back to the garage. That was hilarious. I feel reaaaally sorry for them. Anyway, Beautiful, beautiful race. Everything was.
Oh, and that includes my new Vodafone Mclaren jersey. Beautiful. I love everything.:D Oh, yeah and Webber clocked the fastest time, followed by Jenson, then Lew, and Sebastian. Looks like it's gonna be Mclaren vs Red Bull all over again.
It's not really clear, but if you see pos 2 and 3, the car no. will be 4 and 3.XD
Lewis Hamilton!
I think this is Vettel. Or Webber. Oh gosh, who cares.
The first and second garages from right, yeah that's the MCLARENS'!
If you look at it clearly, there's Massa's garage right? And to it's right, is a garage with NO NAME. It's Fernando Alonso's garage. LOL. Looks like the organiser's are not a fan of him. Even Narain Karthikeyan has his name on his garage!XD
The fact you stay up so late at night pouring all you dreams and daydreams to your best friend, while he listens patiently, pretending to be fascinated, is amazing. Ahahah. It was fun. And I really wish my life would be just like my dreams. Even if that's impossible. But hey, NOTHING EVER IS. So thank you my awesome friend, for actually listening to them. AND remember all of what I said, I'm gonna have the book out when I'm famous!:D You are awesomeeeee.=)
It was an incredible incredible day yesterday, except for the fact that Pia Toscano got eliminated. She had an AMAZING voice and she could have gone further.:( God bless her, and Japan, their never ending tragedies are tests which I hope they are strong enough to face.

No comments:
Post a Comment