I miss Pia Toscano already.
I know American Idol will never be the same without her hitting those amazing high notes to which only James Durbin stands rival to, even that so, in an entire different class.
And when she cried because of her elimination, I teared up too, because that's simply unforgivable.
And when Stefano Langone was so sure he was gonna be eliminated, and when he found out it wasn't him but Pia, there's something in him that screams misery. Because he knew he didn't deserved to go on more than Pia had.
Everyone's gonna miss her so much.
I'm genuinely scared for James Durbin every week.
I was so proud of Fernando Torres' game yesterday. I love him so much.
Those who watched it will know, despite the wait for a Chelsea goal still moves on, what he did yesterday was somewhat close back to his best.
And I could not have been prouder.
Because the goal we are all waiting for is definitely inevitable, and it's close.
I was in misery seeing Lewis fall back today.(You don't wanna know what I did after the race, out of misery.)
Because what he did on the track was something no one can ever do.
He had challenges from Jenson Button, Nick Heidfield, Fernando Alonso, and Mark Webber, and he held everyone off brilliantly with his amazing skills except for Nick towards the ends thanks to a pitstop strategy gone wrong.
And Fernando Alonso should eat dust.
But I was still so proud of Lew, because, hey, at least it wasn't a DNF, and he's still third in the overall drivers standing just two behind Jenson.
Anyway he had put in: (Because, he's amazing no matter what. Funny how anything that happens to Lew, Fernando and Rafael can affect me so badly.)
" but nonetheless it's one of those days and you just have to take it on the chin and move forward."
It's pretty dumb la when you start naming your future kids, with mutual 'similarities'. But I suppose it's fun. And childish. But that's the best part. We were just kids in love.:D
I love you, Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton, Rafael Nadal Parrera, Fernando Jose Torres Sanz, Fernando Verdasco Carmona, Richard Herrera, Justin Drew Bieber, Eminem aka Marshall Mathers, Adam Mitchell Lambert, Ana Ivanovic, Christian Charles Philip Bale, Jenson Alexander Lyons Button, Sebastian Vettel, Taylor Alison Swift, James Durbin, Pia Toscano, Bruno Mars, Koo Kien Keat, Lee Chong Wei, Bao Chunlai, Fu Haifeng, Kim Clijsters, Steven George Gerrard, David Villa Sanchez, Lionel Andres Leo Messi, Luis Alberto Suarez, David James Archuleta, my best friends, my family, my friends and me.
I know, I'm mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment