Monday, April 4, 2011

All I Can Say Is That It Was, Enchanting To Meet You


The world is filled with loads and loads of crazy psychomaniacs: In fact, you are currently reading the blog of one too.:) Yeahhh I'm crazy in so many ways, those who know me, bet you get the idea. So yeah. But I KNOW I'm not the only one. Some of my classmates are.
Rachel Saw: A complete delusional retard. SERIOUSLY. She's ALWAYS dreaming of ruling the world, in an unrealistic way. And she comes up with weirdddd ways in inventing things. Like the time when she got so disgusted with Jason's affinity to spiders, that she said she's gonna come up with a radioactive device to destroy all the bugs in the world, or when she wants to create a new device for pants. LOL. And her constant spat with Wee Minn: who is another psycho who's in love with Taylor Swift, and keeps singing Back To December so much, that I'm currently depressed with the song. LOL.
Weng Ming: Dance maniac. Lady Gaga's devoted fan. What can I say?
James: The CRAZIEST guy in the class. HE CAN EAT THREE PLATES OF FOOD FOR LUNCH. And he's super-fit. WHAT THE...
Shaun: He LOVES singing so much, God knows why.
Jason: Jason gets really high when he laughs alot.
Wei Wei: The craziest of the craziest, and COMPLETELY perverted. She and James make a good pair. HAHA! Today Rachel and Weng Ming actually planned out the names of Wei Wei and James' kids: Alimes for their daughter and Jason for their son. HAHAHA! Sweet stuffs.
Brandon Loo: He looks quiet but trust me, he's unbelievably crazay.
As if my class is not crazy enough, the craziest moments HAVE to be in the bus on the way home. Because, here is where you find the real bona-fide mental asylum. Like SERIOUSLY.
First, there is Vincent Loo. Everyone knows him as PM13 psychotic class-rep, who is also gay in many ways. He is COMPLETELY crazy. He dances in the bus when there's a dance-y song, say Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Flo Rida, blah blah blah, goes all emotional with Kelly Clarkson... Oh gosh. CRAZAY! And today he MISSED the bus in Bukit Tinggil stop, he raced to Chi Liung, and he didn't even had time to get his hair combed. Nuthead.
And then there's the second biggest CRAZAY nut of all time, in fact, I should give him first, if only Vincent isn't born crazy. Okay, he is, BRIAN TEOH. For those who don't know him, he's the guy with classes and used to have braces until a week ago, and loves wearing BRIGHT PINK, and he's from PM10, so till the 6th of April, he's class is next to mine. Oh yeah, and he changes his girl every 3 months. And he idolises Lord Prawn, another mental retard, so you get the picture. Today, he is EXTRA crazy. In all the Rebecca Black hype, he wants to be famous too. So, he's gonna be the new obsession of the world, BRIAN JUSTINA BIEBER, and will be releasing his song: BURGER. He is crazy. Like nuts. And he's planning a world tour with Lady Gaga, and Rebecca Black. Awesome, eh? AAAAAAH. We laughed SO MUCH today, my stomach hurts SO BAD. And when the damn bus was swelteringly hot today, air-cond wasn't working very well somehow: He was shouting " I am really PANAS! Saya memang HOT!" Bengong la, orang niyh. So perasan. Jeesh. And I have to constantly try not to strangle him for spreading stupid rumours around.
And there's Kern Yen. Mr. Perfectionist. And I'm influencing him ALOT these days. Haha. So proud.XD
Finally, the guy who is the double of Brian Teoh: The idol himself. LORD PRAWN. Pravindra-Awesome-Kumar. The self-proclaimed God. THE GUY WHO HAS HIS OWN FAN PAGE! Ugh. Aaaaand who is SO awesome, his injury yesterday didn't need a doctor to treat him. Cause apparently he's a masochist. Are you CRAZY? Oh wait, you are! Someone should bang the heads of all over-confident La Salle guys. But then again: He KNOWS I'm more awesome then he is.
Speaking of La Salle guys..
That effing idiot is getting even MORE on my nerves. He tried on me once, but thanks to the genius me and with Prawn's help of course: I manage to make him UNFRIEND me. HOW AWESOME is that?! Yeah, but then, he moved on, and he's hitting on my other friends now. Seriously, he TRIES to be like this I'm-so-good kinda Casanova, but he's an EPIC fail. He's embarrassing himself all the time, that bloody lameass. Someone should tell him to GET A LIFE. You know what he said to this friend of mine when I taught her to be cold and say it straight to his face?
"if i was a person like that the moment u said u are not interested i wud have left to another girl ryte? but i did not cuz i want to be just sincere to a person".

Talk about stupidity. Please lah. Sucha dumbass. A week before he went after my OTHER close friend,  and that time he said something like she being his dream girl or something. 
What a loser.
Well, I'm proud to have ELIMINATED him OFF my life, thanks to a little help from Prawn. I can't believe THERE ARE people like him in this world. GET A LIFE.


Anyway, BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO MY TWO SPANIARDS: I know, mixed results. But WHO CARES? One was awesome enough to make the finals, and only missed it by a hairbreadth, the other, ruled the circuit. Jorge Lorenzo and Rafael Nadal! Ahhhhh, no words could describe this love I have for you, Rafa! Te Quiero, Mi Amo!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment