Sometimes, I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at your silliness. You gotta grow up. Stop thinking of him like he's your world. I'm sorry to say, it's impossible whatever you have between you two. That's just the truth.
Anyway, Lewis Hamilton! Second in qualifying. Though he could have gotten a first, and he WAS leading most of the time, but as usual, we don't know from where did Sebastian gets his magic from.
Sepang looks phenomenal.
And I know where I'm gonna go from here on. My path is enlightened, and I'm excited. Thank you, God.
Every single damn time I get my hopes high, then I found out, I'm wrong. So disappointed! Hurry up, will you?!
One day by Starbucks
I bumped into a guy rocking black Chucks
He said "Excuse me beautiful," I said, "Aww, shucks"
And then he asked, "Well, ay, wanna grab lunch?"
(Ah damn damn damn damn damn, the song's STUCK in my head.)



No comments:
Post a Comment