Anyway... I promise myself to blog today, and I want to make it a memorable one.=)
I am currently in my room disheartened, for not being able to be THERE. There, you know, THERE! Stadium Merdeka! Hello, my boyfriend's there, JUSTIN DREW BIEBER?! I think I am even MORE upset than I ever was when I couldn't go for Adam's, especially when I got tickets! Oh well. Justin Bieber, you are AWESOME. And you will have my love no matter which part of the world you are in.:)
And based on the story in The Star 3rd page today I'm so happy Bi-Anne gets to meet JB. That's so nice! She is going through a rough time, really. BUT WHY THE HELL THE MOM WANTS HER SO MUCH?? She wants to be with her dad, who loves her equally much too! And he's has to pay RM400 to keep his daughter EVERY DAY, and as paid RM72000 TO DATE. Talk about real love. It's amazing, cause, normally Dad's don't show THAT much affection to their kids compared to moms', nor does any daughter would rather leave her mom to stay with dad. So yeahh. If the mom really loves her daughter, she would learn to let go, and give Bi-Anne some peace in her life. God bless her.=)
These are HALF of the pictures of JB in my file.XD
Oh yeahhhhh. This is a GOOD one.XD
Like, duh! Hahah.:) We love you Justin.=)











No comments:
Post a Comment