Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Was So Young, You Should Have Known Better Than To Lean On Me.


Feelings are dumb. Always have. Always will be.
But those who ignore feelings in their so-called quest for greatness, are more stupid than one would have thought of them. When you make a person smile, just by what you say, it might be the simplest thing ever, but yet they smiled, you will feel amazing. At least I did.

Lai Siew Ern, I miss you, and you wanna know something? They only reason my hand plays across this keyboard everyday virtually penning words, is for you. Sounds exaggeratingly  lame? Well it's the truth. Because I know how you anticipate my words, because things are no longer what they were for the last two years. It will never be. Not anymore. Regret or memories? I don't know.

It's dumb when you expect people to see the world as you do. But I can't help it. I wish they would.
I need to stand up and get back stronger than before. But I'm still stuck, is this reality? Cause it's a little nightmarish, I suppose. But it's the climb, it has always been about the climb. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side, it's only the climb.

Expectation is the root of all heartache? So true. Expecting some thing that's never gonna happen. It's stupid. Those people I have expected some much from. The heart of a little girl, still young and immature, getting broken .. But it can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with? Hahah.  But they played me. If I had known earlier I wouldn't be getting anything, I wouldn't have wasted my time on all of it.
 Daddy, I love you. You have always been one of the greatest thing in my life, no matter what. Thanks for being here. We tried. It didn't work out, but we will work it out.:)
Is it so hard to ask to make an effort to show that you actually care?? Think of the smile you will bring to a person's face, it will worth a million.
P.S- Dear Weng Ming, I know that your life is falling apart, but please I beg, no matter how amazing of a therapy music seems, don't blast your ears off with such volume. I won't help.
P.P.S- Thanks, Prawn.
P.P.P.S- Vino, you really are a crazy person. STALKER! I love you honeyyy!=P


At least I can count on Fernando Torres, Fernando Verdasco, Rafael Nadal, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Justin bieber, Adam Lambert etc to give me some piece of joy in my life. They despite only existing in my virtual fantasy, ARE REAL ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SMILE. I love you guys. SO MUCH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment