Hahah! Just HAD to do it, didn't I? Yes, YES.
Oh and guess what? Daddy picked me up from college today, and yeah that's actually a first. And on the way, he asked:
"Justin Bieber performed yesterday, huh?"
"Yeahh! I wanted to go actually...(in an almost whisper..)"
"Why didn't you go then?"
NOW YOU TELL ME! I SHOULD HAVE WENT SHOULD HAVE WENT SHOULD HAVE WENT!
Ahhhhhh. No use crying over a spilt milk. But then again, it's SO WORTH crying over Justin Drew Bieber!
Anyway..
To my dearest friend,
I want to see you back to those days again. As you said, you might not be here if God permits you to pursue your study. Please make the best memories with us while you can.:) Because we know when you're alright, you are great. Come back, hurry up!
And I thought those people were my best friends. Ohkay, one damn outing, I couldn't make it, just because you don't know my situation, don't assume things I didn't tell you. And now I don't feel like going for Hari Kecemerlangan or whatever. Because, awkwardness is not something I can handle. Of course I was the damn one who care for everything and because of one thing hey say goodbye. Like my existence is insignificant.
I don't know why I gave a damn.
And now we know the world's filled with those desperate fools. Get a life. It wasn't even intend to you guys and yet you fell for it. Which makes you no difference from the ultimate target.. Ahhh well.
Tomorrow, I am EXTREMELY nervous. It's THE day. Ohgosh.
You, make me wonder. Are you the truth or a lie?
I'm gonna miss you Stefano. You were AMAZING! God bless you. And I'm gonna miss the moment J-lo called you, "Baby, baby, baby!". Ahhhhh. Stupid voters.





No comments:
Post a Comment