Got my sports channels BACK! Months of torture without it. And my first programme on it was, the Korean Fomula One Grand Prix. THANK YOU, GOD!
Lewis Hamilton, is back on podium. After 5 races of finishing just shy of the coveted 3rd place, he's back. Rightfully. The car, is a piece of thrash. Dear Mclaren, for god's sake, get something done!
But then again, for such a ridiculous car, Lewis Hamilton was amazing. Those defensive maneuvering and all, no one else could have achieve it. That's why he's my favourite. The never say never attitude.
“He may be downplaying it, because he’s a perfectionist and he wanted to win, but to withstand such enormous pressure, for lap after lap, from a faster car, was a drive absolutely worthy of the great champions,” team principal Martin Whitmarsh noted.
That's my man. Always making me proud. And now, I've gotta do a Lewis and make my own victory.:) Thank you, Lewis, for being an inspiration and making me believe, comebacks are not merely miracle, and determination is the fuel. Lewis Hamilton, is a determined man. A very determined man. My idol.:)
It's been more than one year since I spoke of him as my idol in English class. Puan Farina was like, why is a F1 racer your idol? There are reasons to it. He's human too. And he handles problems, the same way I do. Okay, maybe better. But we both get prickly when criticism comes our way. Hello, we don't live to impress you. We have big ego. Aaah, the pride.:)
Serious studying mode as of tomorrow. Yeah right. Gash, I gotta get my head in the game! I have not completed the revision of any subject, I'm doomed. And thursday's Bio practical. Whatthehell am I doing.
Today, I bought an ankle length gown. That will be my next story. But seriously, I'm wearing a gown, GOWN! And 3-inches or something heels. And I'm pretty sure I can't walk in those. I'm doomed, again.
Seriously, who told I was 18?
P.S- Last Friday, was the best I've ever had with my friends. I'm gonna miss you guys. It was our last in college lunch, and it was amazing. And watching Tangled with Rachel Saw, was the most hilarious thing ever. But Tangled was a beautiful story, nevertheless, so Rachel Saw, just stick to it being a fairy tale, forget reality!
The awkward moment when your friend spells fairy tale as fairy tail, and you wondered how the hell would fairies look like with those tails. Hahaha. That dude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment