Monday, October 17, 2011

You Pick Me Up, Breathing Life To Me, I Owe My Life To You

Happy Birthday Eminem, Marshall Mathers, Slim Shady! (They are all the same dude, just so you know.)



"I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it." -Eminem


My inspiration. The words, he's just too amazing. The living genius.
Cheers to the living legend, to the rapper I love most, to the one whose name is big in the industry, who is respected for his work on music, for the words in many heads as he put them into songs.
He isn't vain or selfish. He hardly ever turns up for music award shows, because they were never of utmost importance to him. He supports charity through The Marshall Mathers Foundation. He's the best selling artist of last decade. Despite his controversies with other artists, the fact he doesn't hide his hatred towards them (Mariah Carey!) he built his own legacy. And he's only 39.


A toast to the man who keeps me sane during my darkest hours. It's the truth that I became a stronger person because of him. You might not understand, but every time I hear his music, I felt hope within me. His song made me stronger after all that shit I was put through in two years, and Demi Lovato's story made me believe that we all can stay strong.:) Love you, Marshall Mathers! You are the best EVER. The greatest ever.


He's perfect and your argument is invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment