Things to keep me sane for the next two years:
THE WANTED. Harry Potter. Christina's rantings. The piano, Merida. My guitar, Cambriel. THE WANTED. Story books. (Pravin wants me to catch up and the LOTR series. Uhm, I shall see first.) Bryan Ong's random pick up lines. My family. Formula One. Lewis Hamilton. Rafael Nadal. English Premier League. Liverpool. Fernando Torres. THE WANTED. My favourite Youtubers. Music. Nathan Sykes. Blogging. Movies. THE WANTED. More of Christina's rantings.
I'm just so afraid I'll lose my mind. Yeah the thing is, I'll be starting my study degree level the week after next. AND I'll be all alone in a big city, and after all those years of pampering from my family, I don't think this will be all a bed of roses. COMPLETELY unexpected. I hadn't expected to find a place for lodging nearby, and somehow it did. Godsend, I want to believe it. But if one thing's for sure, I'll be blogging alot. I think. Well you see, I AM socially awkward. AND I'm leaving the best of my friends behind, and moving on alone to embark on a journey with is quite frightening to say the least. AND AND AND the crowd I'm about to face in my university, isn't really the kind who I can totally click. I mean, I AM socially awkward. I just don't go with anybody and everybody. Yeah, I am an ass. Though there are nice people like Nadia, Ching Yin and Sze Ying, THEY'RE ARE NOT STAYING THERE. See the difference? Few hours of classes, and then ,I'm on my one. And I am hell bent on doing well there. I have to do this.
OH, WHAT THE HELL. If socially awkward is what I am, socially awkward is what I'll be. Whatever. I'll be the awesome socially awkward person. SHOUTOUT TO RACHEL SAW: I'LL MISS YOU, WOMAN. Don't think I can find anyone else like you. After one and a half year, and next thing I know, there will not be any Rachel Saw to entertain me. Sighs.
Why am I even blogging all this, I know not.
Says Nathan Sykes, "Victory, shall be mine."

No comments:
Post a Comment