Because I'm lifeless and an utterly boring person, for now, thanks to dear Bryan, only cause he has to drive me back home and I'm dying waiting for 1 o' clock, the time when Chia class ends while dear Bryan's off happily celebrating a so-called advanced Christmas lunch with Brian, Hui Yen and his classmates, leaving me stuck here all alone and Vincent's hardcoring in class, so well... Conclusion is I am pretty much alone as of 9am today till now, because my fantastic classmates decided to skip Physics, in which we have a class test, after attending only Maths today. And when I went for lunch alone to, (I didn't want to, but my stomach's dealing with alot lately, and after all that puking yesterday, it's pretty empty and I don't know why I feel the urge to break out into this gross detail about me puking.) and and and I bumped into my physics lecturer. Holy shhhhh.... Thank God he was all good-natured and wish me a very happy holidays and telling that he gave us some work to be done over the holidays, and he looked pretty relaxed and all, but I know that all he felt was to stab and slice me into pieces. Because none of us mentioned the elephant in the room, well in this case, the street, that everyone skipped class. So yeahhh.
And right now, well before blogging this completely worthless of a post, guess what I was doing? I came across this Cutest Dog or whatever competition in Facebook, and the first thing I checked was the prizes. Do Torres (my puppy, mind you.) honestly need any of those cheap dog food or shampoos or whatever? No. My baby was born and bred with a silver spoon in his mouth, so yeah no thanks to such competition for him to participate despite KNOWING he will win. And the next thing I did was, I opened another tab of facebook, clicked on my dog's picture in my profile, and started comparing with those dogs which participate. I was right. None of them came close to matching mine. I bet no one would had their breath caught at all those dog pictures there, a completely different scenario when they see Torres. He has the most charming smile in the world, even Taylor Lautner or James Franco or even Alexander Richard Pettyfer would envy him.And the way he walks, the regal beauty never goes unnoticed. He's such a lion king, he is. AndIjustwishthereisamanofsuchexistencebuttoobadlifestinksthereisn'tany. What am I blabbering about, I don't know.
So anyway, I'm worthless as I am, signing out now, but will be back later because there's a BIG HUGE post I need to compose later on but just don't have the energy to do it now. Peace out!
And this is a good one. Actually I think most of us has seen it, except for Rachel Saw Yi Jiau. Here you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment