Friday, December 9, 2011

Starstruck


I said there's gonna be a major post and here it is.
If you go back to my posts exactly a year ago, when I started this blog, (this is my second blog to date, the first one just died out.) you would see my crazy obsession to this dude name Richard Herrera. Some may not know who is he, just yet, but soon everyone would. Richard Herrera was one half of the duo that won The Amazing Race Asia 4. In fact, I still am crazy of him. I think no one I've heard of has ever came close to Richard's margin of perfection. He is just AMAZING in everything! I mean, he's an athlete who does modelling, tv hosting, acting, plus if you watch The Amazing Race Asia 4 last year, the things he does, (aaaah!) and now he is..


 MTV Asia's newest VJ!
Hearing this news, I completely flipped! Richard Rampage Herrera, now I get to hear more from him. And now that he's got a new Twitter account, so I'll be more posted about him. Incredible, right? I heard this news at 3 yesterday, and immediately followed him on Twitter. And guess what?
Today he followed back the first people to follow him. I was ASTOUNDED. Richard Herrera, the man I am crazy about for a year now, FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER. Richard Herrera FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER. Can you believe that? I still can't!
Anyway, him being made a VJ came EXACTLY a year after The Riches won The Amazing Race Asia. Incredible, no? Just brilliant. I get to see MORE of him! This is big news for me, trust me.
You know, despite having this obsession to certain artists and sportsmen, I never really go on Twitter spree trying to get this celebrities to follow me or reply me. That's what most Justin Bieber fans do. Sighs.(I am growing incredibly weary of JB. It's either he's not making good impressions these days, or I'm maturing. Must be the former.:D) I love Lewis Hamilton, Rafael Nadal, Demi Lovato, Jorge Lorenzo, Ryan Higa, Chester See and they all have twitter. But I do not pester them to follow me. Cause I'm cool like that? Hahaha. But getting FOLLOWED by Richard Herrera at his own accord... is UNBELIEVABLE.
That's one thing.
And then (after dying and coming back to life) I tweeted.. let's just have the picture do the talking, no?


See that? INCREDIBLE. Still Ohmygod-ing the whole way. And I didn't even ASK FOR IT! See how the unexpected happens. Dare I say one of the best things that has ever happened to me this year? Yes, I can.:) It's crazy. I almost teared up.

So back to planet reality. Richard Herrera is the new VJ for MTV Asia, and alongside Holly Grabarek, they will host The MTV Show. How amazing.



They are amazing, Rich Hardin and Rich Herrera. So inspirational. I know who my role models are gonna be to face the life of the thirties. 30+ and going strong, the Riches are. :) And Rich Herrera, why you so perfect?!


My life is so perfect. Sighs. Hahaha!

1 comment: