Two more days, and it's November! Holy cow, how the hell did we reach here?! I SWEAR, I can remember the 1st of January like it was yesterday. It's like I can feel each and every day as it goes by, and I can feel it go by very fast at the same time. Aaaaand, I've not achieved anything that would make myself proud. Hmph. Second year in a row. I don't know, these two year, it seems like I've taken my foot off the pedal. Settle down and watch as life goes by. And for some crazy reason, I actually like it. Because I learnt so much about life. No, really. And I learn to try not to be ignorant. Life is too extremely short to be ignorant. One moment I was a seven year old carrying my new school bag, donning my new uniform anxiously finding my classroom with my dad on the first day of school (I was late for class.) and now I'm an emotional, sensitive, certifiably crazy during my PMS moments, cussing, confused teenager. If there's one thing that has really changed in me this past year, is that I have began to explore into the colourful world of profanities. Yes, you heard that right. The number of time I go, "Well, FUCK YOU TOO." is unprecedented. I'm that bitter teenager. And I hate a lot of people.
Actually I'm much better off than I was during my last post. I'm actually having fun. Not that I made new friends, but you know, I have a comfy home, and the flow of entertainments, I can survive. I'm having so much fun, that I'm beginning to slack in my homework. DAMN. To be truthful, since elementary school, I have NEVER KEPT UP with homework. Always the last minute job. I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon. My lecturer gave some Criminal Law assignments due this Wednesday, a month ago, and guess what? I have not finished it. AND IT'S A LOT. Good job, Deena, GREAT job in fact. Sigh. I'll get it done tomorrow.
Last Saturday, we had a gathering with the old gang. Bryan, Brian, Chris, Wei Sze, Eu Jian, Kern Yen, Vincent and me. GOD I MISSED THEM SO MUCH. And thankfully, they haven't changed much. And I'm hoping they won't. Lol. I was scrutinising them, but they're fun, and normal. If you want to call them normal. I mean at least they haven't sprout tentacles and an extra limb at the back or something. Always a good time with them. And I've learnt that these are the people worth fighting to keep in your life.
Life suuureee have it's crazy way of working. LIKE THE FACT FERNANDO TORRES GOT HIS SECOND RED CARD IN A PERIOD OF MORE OR LESS A YEAR. WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. THIS. WORLD.
I'm fine, don't worry. I'm not crazy, I'm just.. well I'm being normal. A big messed-up paranoid teenager.

No comments:
Post a Comment