The value of experience is not appreciated, until we look back. And stare at it. Wishing the moment would come back. Experience is something that walks hand in hand with memory. With memory, comes experiences we have subconciously learnt from, be it bad or good. And it teaches us so much. It makes us, who we are. Shaped us, moulded us, created and then left broken. For me, every book I've read was an experience. Every movie I've watched was an experience. Every show I obsess with was an experience. Because I learnt, and I was inspired. More than anything I have lived through them. The books, the movies. The people. Life gives you road bumps, and plenty of attacks. So how do you live without being inspired? I constantly look to things to be inspired. And then I try to be an inspiration. And twenty years now, I see that life, is to inspire and to be inspired. A simple answer amidst the complication. And love stands by the inspiration. Always have. Always will.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
"Don't hate.. Appreciate."
The value of experience is not appreciated, until we look back. And stare at it. Wishing the moment would come back. Experience is something that walks hand in hand with memory. With memory, comes experiences we have subconciously learnt from, be it bad or good. And it teaches us so much. It makes us, who we are. Shaped us, moulded us, created and then left broken. For me, every book I've read was an experience. Every movie I've watched was an experience. Every show I obsess with was an experience. Because I learnt, and I was inspired. More than anything I have lived through them. The books, the movies. The people. Life gives you road bumps, and plenty of attacks. So how do you live without being inspired? I constantly look to things to be inspired. And then I try to be an inspiration. And twenty years now, I see that life, is to inspire and to be inspired. A simple answer amidst the complication. And love stands by the inspiration. Always have. Always will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment