Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fernando Torres says; If you have the magic to dream, you can be anything you want to be(or something like that)

All of sudden I came to this humongous dilemma. Like huge. Gargantuan. Gigantic. Yeah, simply put, it's big. Cause I'm in doubt of becoming a doctor. I've been saying for YEARS now that I'll become a doctor, and YET now I lose my hold on that ambition. These days I kept asking myself, do I really wanna become a doctor? AHHH. I don't know. And why, of all the times I've had for 17 years of my life, I'VE TO HAVE THIS DILEMMA NOW? Because I've left school! I should have made my decision and plan my road now, right?

Okay, chill, you. Chill. Time to go with the flow. Take a chill pill, and relax. College will buy all the time you need to make THAT decision.

My life's a procession of random events, so I think this time, it's gonna be the same.

For now, I'm gonna DREAM of the many things I could be, even.. well even if it's unlikely to ever happen.
A BILLIONAIRE. (Hey, this dream is defintely possible) and Richard Branson, has always been an amazing inspiration. But then again.. Mark Zuckerberg made it easier.



A super-awesome tennis player. Say Ana Ivanovic meets Rafael Nadal?

A TV host! Especially if it's a programme with the works of sports. AND if there's one person's job who I envy, it would be Paula Malai Ali. She gets to meet all my favourites in F1 AND tennis. How is that ever fair? She's the host of ACE and Formula One Raceday.

The first Formula One Malaysian women driver! Oh man, how cool would THAT be? It will be totally AWESOME!=)
 But most importantly, I would strive to be an almost-perfectionist like Richard Herrera. He is absolutely.... AMAZING.
The man on the right, cause he's ALWAYS right.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment