Monday, January 31, 2011

All I Want To Do Is Lie Next To You And Gaze Up At My Diamonds, The Stars.

Just one more day till HOLIDAY! Ahhh, the impatience. It's greeat that I'm in college at all, but at the same time, it's not ALL THAT GREAT. Pressure! Exhaustion! Homework! Lecture-trauma! MENTAL. TORTURE.
And Prawn gets to sit home everyday in his enjoyable rut making me jealous constantly, Ama is probably enjoying life as it goes, Mai is venturing every part of Malaysia or so it seems, Sonia seems to be content with sitting at home (still, get well soon, darling), Fiqah is basking AND crying over Andy Murray's consecutive entry into Grand Slam finals AND his defeat to Nole, and I'm... whining every single day about WHY I don't WANT to go college anymore. I dunno how the others cope with it, but Rachel seemed positive over college everyday, Wei Wei looks like she's in LOVE and my, her hyperness and how happy she is in college annoys me really, Vino is alright with everything and I don't think she has much emotions in her to showcase the pressure, but Elaine might feel a little pessimistic about college just like me. It doesn't help much that my Bio lecturer is a Man Of Fear, or so says Jovan, AND my Moral lecturer is getting on my NERVES. Seriously, aside the fact that he beats around the bush over and over, everything that he says doesn't makes the least DAMN SENSE. And I seriously don't get WHAT THE HELL is he instigating. Giving the choice, I wouldn't even enter the damn class. The class only tries to what, brainwash us to the negative way of thinking! So much for MORAL education. The man's polluting the mind of young people like us. I think me and Ray would wanna mostly move into Islamic Studies class. THAT sounds interesting. I'm still trying to find my way through college, I need more timeee. I know I WILL get use to it, but the question is, WHEN? God, be with me. Make me stronger. But I'm feeling tons of times better than how I had felt last week. Thank you, God. But mostly, all those heart-wrenching defeats, Nando, Rafa, KKK, Datuk, had made me feel stronger. It was painful yes, but it serves a good point on how I should see life. Torres's problem in transfer has also made me see the new light in life. Life is not all fun and games, sometimes, it's all about sacrifice if we want to hit the sky. I believe in that.=) And Prawn has done brilliantly to keep me sane everyday with HIS insanity, haha, thank you for that too. You're one heck of an awesome genius! God, never thought I would say that. But hey, that's the truth, that's what I believe. Now, holidays... HURRY UP. I need my beauty sleep, I need my comfort, I need more TIME. And Im SO looking forward to see my darlings this hols! Ama, quick, get serious with your gathering plan already!:DDD Miss you so much!=) ONE MORE DAY.. ONE MORE DAY..ONE MORE DAY...

And Fernando Torres, Te Quiero, para siempre.:DDDD You will do great, honey!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment