So I'm the one IGNORING you larh now?
Okay, this is so depressing, man.
Hello, like I intended? NO WAY!
YOU gotta understand college is taking up most of my time. No, scratch that, this past week has been SO VERY busy, Australia Open 2nd week, NANDO LOST, NADAL INJURED, Both lost out in 6-4, 6-3, 6-2.
Then when I thought at least I have Torres to rejoice about, HE BRINGS MY ENTIRE WORLD DOWN.
The biggest BOMB I have had for ages.
And KKK, it's so nice to see them back in the semis, but that tame loss was...ugh.
But the saddest part was Datuk Lee Chong Wei.
Don't EVER try to challenge my words about Lin Dan's sportsmanship. Cause it really SUCKS. Come on, an illiterate could see that. Hello? Being a Malaysian and you rejoice in the defeat of our hero, you are definitely sick in the head. Because my world revolves AROUND sports. I can tell you what real sportsmanship is like. You must be blind to say Lin Dan is a true champ, cause honey, silverwares are not the measure for greatness. I learnt that from Nadal, Verdasco, kkk, lcw, and especially Lewis Hamilton taught me that. So, OPEN YOUR EYES.:)
Torres changed his CLUB, and I wanna change my CLASS oh-so-BADLY.
Don't get me wrong, but I LOVE my classmates.
But I feel UNCOMFORTABLE.
And it's sad when she doesn't know how to appreciate a close friend you have known longer then those new ones. It's not all about laughters and fun, but she doesn't realise that. That got me so heartbroken today. I'm upset. I want REAL friends. And apparently they couldn't be there in person. I have to rely on text messages. Awwww. You meet new friends, you act so LOA, you want to be the reigning core, and you left out someone who actually cares for you. It's so embarassing when you save place for your friends, and they bail out on you, and when they ask you to join them, even that not so spiritedly, you do, but you are pushed to the back, ignore cause girl, you think you're cooler than me.:) Those people I hardly know, are way nicer. I'm like a breathing wall, or what did he say that day? Oh right, living fossil. HAHA. Boy, you sure have a way with words.:) Back to earth, yeah, I'm upset, cause I was the one who helped to break the ice, and now I'M LEFT FROZEN IN THE ICE. Oh well. It's up to them. Up to her.
If only you could see. Well, look, I'm still around! I want people who would acknowledge me and believe as I do. Siew Ern and Ama, no one beats you guys. Prawn, thanks for being the virtual companion.:D AH, MY LIFE IN PM12.... Sucks. Hell, I didn't even have a company over lunch! LOL! They KNEW after all I'm having lunch alone. Sandra AND Rishi offered company, I say, it's okay, go AHEAD.
On the bright side:
LIBRARY UNCLE remembers MEEEEE! HAHA. Met him twice today, he remembers! Must be because my due date is on Valentines. HAHA. I'm thrilled.:)
Oh, and Guard Uncle thinks my name is so beautiful! HAHAHA. Awesome. Yeah, it is! He hasn't heard of Deena Verdasco, that's even more Beautiful.=) Funny how these lil things make THE only nicest part of my day.=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment