Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines!

And it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. I tell you... this celebration sure has the entire world raving mad! Just the past one week, I was rained with people, yeah there were alot of them sharing their hearts desires, their exciting prospect of being in a relationship, or crushes, blah blah blah. Wow. I'm left dumbfounded however. Because its all getting hyper for Valentines. For me, the celebration is but another day. Another day in college. Sighs.
But I should be happy for a number of my friends who was caught in the love-bait. Haha. And with that, I can tell they are all delusional now. Especially, that best friend of mine? Yeah, you. You know who you are:) I'm relatively shocked actually, by the fact that, you were so.. sensible? Yeah. But what happened to you now? Love overhauled that brain of yours. HAHA. You have never been like this last year, and now.. I'm happy for you, honey. Haha. And I suppose that new-found love of yours, is a great addition to your life. Congrats. Seriously, what is the power of love such that people turn crazy? Well it's preferable if I just do not be bothered by it.
Anyway, this year I have decided to celebrate Valentines anyway.
With Fernando Verdasco Carmona!
I know I am crazay.
Like I care?
Of course I don't.
Because I am deeply and madly in love with Fernando Verdasco.
But I feel guilty, because things are complicated at the moment with Fernando Torres.
And I'm crushing badly on Rafael Nadal.
And not to mention cheating on Lewis Hamilton?
But I'm missing my man Rich Herrera! Oh boy, now I remember how I used to go gaga over him, I still do! I miss his smile, his smart-ass comments, his sense of humour, his hot posture, HIM. I love Rich Herrera.
Complicated, everything isn't it?
SO dude, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, so you see... I'm TAKEN. I am totally in love with my loves, Fernando Verdasco, Fernando Torres, Rafael Nadal, Lewis Hamilton AND Richard Herrera. Please lar, who do you think you are to ask me out? I have taste, and you SO don't meet my requirements, not even a bit. So get a life, and try to act, and think properly for once. You SO suck. I mean, C'mon! I'm not the first one to have wanting to say it. I really should keep in mind: I shouldn't pay attention to attention-seeking fools! Yes, I shouldn't. Wow, it sounds sadistic and all, I know, but some people, should learn to live.
On the other hand, seems like I'm up for  classy Valentine dates:)
Ah, the world sure is beautiful, don't ya think? It is! So many wonders, so many fantasies, so many dreams, I love my life! See, I don't have to worry about pleasing my date, cause these dates I have ALWAYS please me, and they give me alot of things, that no ordinary guy could! So, I'm happy, just the way I am.=) And since I have loads of dates tomorrow, not to mention classy hot ones, be jealous:) My boyfriends hotter than yours.=P
To everyone I love, and to those around me, who have never failed to make my life a special one as it is, thank you so much for being part of my life. And dear God, you are always the best part of my life. Thank you for all your blessings and love.
Happy Valentines.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment