If only it was real. Magical.
Like when twirled upon, the colour of wind comes to life.
Butterflies constantly taking flight.
The star dazzles even when eyes closed.
Presented upon with bouquets of roses.
Each day was beautiful with a touch so tender, it melts.
In hopes it's mine, I get to keep it like the most precious of gems.
A princess's fairytale.
With sweetness up to a degree, it brings upon tears.
A guardian. A warrior. Out of the ordinary.
If only I was that lucky.
But it's impossible.
Because it's not the right one.
I want to believe, but it's all degraded.
I tell myself it's not possible, no way.
A fantasy lost in depths of reality.
The magic of my fabled Summerland destroyed, when I open my eyes.
I don't know whether I should trust you anymore.
Because I'm wishing for a miracle. An impossible miracle.
You will never be like them.
Like who I want you to be.
You never understood it.
You had a different definition.
And with that, my faith in you is fading.

No comments:
Post a Comment