That was one hell of a match I watched at midnight yesterday. Sat in front of the TV at 10.30 didn't know what to expect, and I was nervous. The moment I saw Torres in blue, I started hyperventilating. "Oh My Godddd..."
I was confused. I still can't stand the fact he left. It was all heartbreak when I saw his name in the Chelsea's line up. Oh well, life goes on, life goes on.
It was absolutely DISASTROUS for Nando yesterday. Poor guy. The first few moments I got a lil confused as to whom I'm supporting, don't get me wrong, I'm always a Liverpool die-hard. But you know, my heart races everytime Nando gets the ball, so when he got it, I was so happy, until he got it near the goalpost, and then.."OH MY GOD, NO, NO NO!" and then..."Thank God." and then.."Nando, if you KNOW what's good for you, STAY THERE, DO NOT DO ANYTHING,". And when he got in the face from Agger I was like" Good one, Agger!" then " Oh damn, Nando! Oh my godd.. Chill, honey..". I was going delusional. Psychotic. I mean yeah, it was COMPLETELY surreal to see Fernando at the wrong end of the game. He was looking extremely lost at Chelsea, that's cause the hostility emanating from Liverpool players in extreme. Even Stevie G, he was courteous and all to most players, but I don't think there was any sign of contact from either of them. Sadly. Hey you guys, he was still a Reds! He has brought Liverpool to big heights, and made Liverpool a big name. We should be proud of him, despite of all the pain and heartbreak and madness he had caused in his transfer to Chelsea. Though I understand, ANY OTHER CLUB would have been alright, why Chelsea?? Never mind. He will do great there. Yesterday, he could HARDLY keep the ball on his feet, Liverpool centrebacks were being cautious. Haha. But hey, Fernando Torres has been listed as the 10th best striker, with 142 appearances AND 81 goals. He is still amazing.
Now, LIVERPOOL IS BACK! They were fantastic! They played fantastic strategy, with good agression(and I meant literally too, oh Agger) and that class of a goal from Meireles. Sweet. And we didn't need Torres this time. Or even Suarez! I shall save my breathe on the ranting on Rodriguez though... WE COULD HAVE SCORED TWO GOALS! Never mind. But fantastic, fantastic Liverpool. You heard our plea. Thank you.:)
Now all the way forward! Ahahaah.. Top six, their best, sweet victory guys, sweet victory. And to you people who gave up on Liverpool and walked out of them... THINK AGAIN.
Regret! haha.
And you people, STOP, for god's sake picking on Torres. The guy's destined for great things, I know.\
Genius on form.:) Raul Meireles!
Liverpool's prized gem, hands OFF, Real Madrid!
Kenny Daglish is AMAZING. Steven Gerrard is WONDERFUL. Raul Meireles is EXPLOSIVE. Daniel Agger is RADIOACTIVE. Jamie Carragher was SOARING. Fernando Torres was left in regret.


No comments:
Post a Comment