Today was a day of adventures. LOL. It was a GREAT day I must say.
Cause firstly...
I PASSED MY UNDANG TEST! I was RELIEVED.
Cause I didn't do much studying. I was lazy? Yeah. I mean, I felt those stuffs in the book: A complete BORE. How do they expect us to...? Oh well.
So, that was that. Ah, the ecstasy. Cause I know that if I had to re-sit for it, I would have collapse. Shudders.
And...
The outing at Aeon, was AWESOME! To be reunited, it was... A walk down memory lane. Like we are back in school. Just like in school. The same gang, the same laughters, the same lame jokes, the same faces, the same bond. They were all there, Ama, Ray, Ern, Waniey, Fiqah, V, Li Po, Wei, Li Peng, meeting up at McD. Oh yeahh... Which reminded me of the prank I pulled cause everyone was oh-so-surprise by my turn up, when I said I couldn't make it. And the bashings I got from Ama. And the threats from Ern. Haha. Memories.:) It never gets old, all this pranks:) But we had a nice day out, that's for sure. And Yogi Bear. I'm not a fan of it, I must say. But what with sitting next to Fiqah, god, it was hilarious! She was like, " Ada press conference dalam hutan??" Ahaha! The madness. It was sad when I left, I want more! Seeing them all again makes me miss school so badly, now I'm tearing up. We had so much fun, in class, in the canteen, in the lab, during assembly, in hall, during talks, and I want them back so badly. But now it's gone... I have to move on, I suppose. I'm looking forward for the future:) I love you guys so much, you know?XD
And Nando... HE IS INCREĆBLE.:) He managed to beat Delpo(Juan Martin Del Potro) 6-4 6-4, and you know WHY he is simply amazing. Beyond amazing, actually.:) I was jumping. The ecstasy was explosive! Nice to see you back, my love.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete