May prosperity bestowed upon you and your family and enjoy every moment because they do not last.:)
And Lai Siew Ern, missing you!:) Have a great time, and don't forget me.=)
Such a BEAUTIFUL day, Luis Suarez scored on his debut, Meireles proves WHY we don't need Torres.
Awwh man, I was searching for a certain No.9 who is the most amazing man on planet Earth to me, but apparently he's missing. That spot he left can never be replaced.=(
Andy Caroll was warming up the benches with hot steam though.:)
Had only 3 hours of sleep till now, but oh well. My day went well. I think.
Luis Suarez, our new hero? Time will tell.
I just HAD to. I had to remind myself how much the guy had meant to me. Can't believe he was missing today.
And it's official. Fernando Torres, the Blues num 9.




No comments:
Post a Comment