Saturday, February 19, 2011
When Darkness Turns To Light, It Ends Tonight
My mind is in a state of confusion worst than ever. I don't know what am I doing, I don't understand what's happening, and I don't know why are all this happening. Is this the normal life everyone's going through? Then why are there too many unsolved riddles and puzzles all around me? Can't everything just fall into place rather than me falling into pieces? I don't understand much about me either. I can hardly say I'm just like everyone else. Cause I'm anything but ordinary. Still... I'm a girl. I have bad temper which flares up at random time. I have only a thin thread of patience holding me in one piece all the time. I break down easily. I'm a klutz, I'm extremely clumsy. I knock over things on the dining table too frequently. I constantly live in a strain, which might tear me apart anytime. So often I cry myself to sleep. I'm a big dreamer. I don't just dream about luxury and power like many people would, like you know, I'mgonnabethepresidentofunitedstatesoneday, no. My dreams are way different. I practically hope life would be as the movies had put it. I grew up with fairytales. I believe in magic, fairies, elves, goblins, magic portals, goddesses.. I talk to myself, I laugh myself, I cry myself. I am in love with the rain, the stars and the wind. I allow myself to be played, and I regret, but I fall all over again. I procrastinate, I dream of the impossible. And I kick myself for being me. I cry for people who do not know me, I cry for their stories. I pray for those who needed it, and someone thinks I'm being stupid. I twirl and dance most of the time, and I get grilled for that. I fall, clumsily, alot. I am extremely sensitive, and emotional when it comes to some things. I get sucked into my story books which are all fantasy genres that I don't know the difference between reality and fantasy. And my obsessions are unrivaled to anyone else. I can be extremely serious, and very playful in two consecutive minutes. I wish I can be like the rest, but at the same time I wish I am not. I am a girl, a different one, and I'm not sure is it good or bad. I was blogging this while Born This Way by Lady Gaga was playing from my iTunes list, and I think she has a point. I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way. Oh, well. I'm still confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment