And it feels... So heartbreaking. Really it is. He left for Chelsea, the day before, and yet it hasn't completely sunk in. I suppose it only will when I see him in blue.=( I still don't understand why did he do it. His every action and words to the press is so un-Torreslike. I used to believe he's the purest form of footballer the world has ever seen, the best in this era. No scandals, beautiful story of a man from Madrid, working tirelessly to scale greater heights, and his respect for Liverpool has always been unrivaled to others. But what happened? I suspect blackmails and whispering words from irresponsible parties. Is it possible? Because I think I KNOW who the real Torres is. Even if he desires a move away from Liverpool, he wouldn't be so cold towards the team. He wouldn't forget the fans. We, the ever-loyal fans, who have always believed in him, even during those torrid times he went through trying to regain his form. But all that doesn't matter now, I suppose.
He's very happy now, isn't he?
Torres told Chelsea`s official website: "I am very happy with my transfer to Chelsea and I am looking forward very much to helping my new team-mates this season and for many years to come."
Oh, yes he is. Very in fact.
Whatever happened to this?:
He said: "My commitment and loyalty to the club(Liverpool) and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed. I am looking forward to the challenge ahead."
He had said this statement on the 3rd of August, when even then Chelsea expressed their interest in him. Where is this Torres?
Even this?
"Our target is just winning games. We will see what happens in the next game because we need to start getting three points in every game.
This is the real Torres. The Torres who had stucked with Liverpool during their down moments, who gives everything within his power to propel them forward.
Not this Fernando Torres. It's feels like I hardly knew him.
"It is like the destiny," Torres said. "It is not perfect for me but we will see what happens and I only have good words about Liverpool. They made me a top player and gave me the chance to play at the top level. I will never say anything bad...
Destiny? Like Pathma had said: YOU CHOSE IT. Your destiny had been with Liverpool, because that was how your story in Madrid was. Playing for Liverpool was something you never anticipated, you know that Torres. That was the club that made him famous, the club that on his first and second season with had made him the best striker in the world. But now that you're with Chelsea, you are not seeing it. No, he's not. He says he won't say any word against that club, but where's the gratitude, El Nino? Where's the thanks, the appreciation to your teammates who believed and trusted you, to us fans, who no matter what, worshiped you like god. And Kenny Daglish, he wanted to help you regain your magic. You snubbed everything. You want a club which has capability in winning silverwares. Sliverwares are no measure to greatness, honey..
If only you were like Luis Suarez:
"Hello everyone. As you guys know from the Press, my transfer to Liverpool is now official. I want to thank Ajax for those wonderful 3 years and a half I spent in Amsterdam, where I've been so happy and [proud] to wear and defend Ajax colours," he wrote on his official website.
We felt betrayed. Sad. Well at least I do. I can't stand it, most die hards Liverpools fans couldnt either. Torres was so synonym to Liverpool and our devotion. He let us down. Beverlea was on tears went she found out it was official. I cried the moment you expressed your intentions in leaving.It wouldnt have mattered much if he had left on a good term, but what's with the Chelsea is in a whole different level?? That left Liverpool fans in rage. Yeah, they were oh-so-EXTREMELY mad, that they burned his jerseys and his memories. He didn't have to leave in such fashion. What happened to you, Torres? You are not our Fernando Torres! I mean, even during the time Cristiano Ronaldo left, he left with a sombre atmosphere, yes, but no hatred there, no. Remember those young fans, holding your Liverpool posters, idolising you at all times, looking at you with great admiration and love? You broke that hope, Nando. Mine too. I waas devastated, because this is a Red's nightmare.
I always thought you were the BEST thing Liverpool has ever had. The ideal duo, Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres. Now it's just a bitter memory. Oh c'mon, Torres and DROGBA?! That is ONE hell of a scary combination.
Torres, why the HELL can't you see that being with Chelsea is only gonna sink you? You are kinda entering the Lion's den. Drogba and Anelka. Lampard's okay though, my English hero. You are meant to be in Red always. Can't you see? Spain.RED. Athletico Madrid.RED. Liverpool. THE REDS. Aaaah. Blue is gonna look HORRIBLE on you, love!
I'm wishing you had done a Fabregas. He, yes the great Cesc Fabregas of Arsenal, snubbed a transfer to the best club in the world, Barcelona. Hell Torres, he was here way earlier then you ever had! I don't understand. Rather than wanting to play for some team who you will never be at home at, why don't you work on being the best player in the world? Kenny Daglish had put it right: One player cannot be bigger than the club itself.
You have enraged the entire Liverpool fans, you have maddened me, the Liverpool fan since nine years of age, but you know what?
I still love you.:( Yes, I am still crazy over Fernando Torres, because a person like him comes only once in a blue in a blue moon. You have brought so many fans together made others feel envy of us, Liverpool-ians, you always gave us a reason to say your name. Remember Torres, once a red, always a red. Things will NEVER be the same for you in Chelsea, cause you know that Liverpool is just THAT awesome. But you have my love.:) Like you say, If you have the magic to dream, you can be anything you wanna be. Go ahead, Nando, chase that dream you so wanted. Most Liverpool fans hates you for leaving us like this, I am too, but hey, life goes on, and I still believe in you. Love you so much, Nando.
Meanwhile, Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll, welcome to Anfield! C'mon, shows us how much you rock, guys!XD
Luis Suarez:
Luis Suarez:
"I am starting a new adventure now with a very important club. I want to thank them for the strong effort they've done to count on me. I am going to work hard day by day to give them back the trust they have in me. Thank you everybody. C'mon Liverpool."
AND....
"Liverpool is a very famous club, the most famous club in England, and I watched Liverpool and English football as a boy," he said. "It's a dream to be able to come and play here. I had a wonderful time in Ajax and I will miss them, but that's football."
AND....
Andy Carroll:
AND....
Andy Carroll:
"I'll bring as much as I can to the team - I'll score goals, create chances, hold up the ball and just try my best really.
"They have spent a lot of money on getting me here and I just want to repay them for what they have spent.
"I'll do my best and think I can do it. I want to win trophies with this club and help push us forward."
Good for you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment