And we got back the Chem test paper we did last week and... I FEEL SO STUPID! Why oh why? I am so not serious with my studies. I'm gonna DIEEE. But not for now. No thinking about it NOW.
Anyway, recently I am engaged in so many debates about our music choices and artists. And I don't know WHY?
. As most of my close friends would know,
I AM AN EMINEM ADDICT. I am so in love with his songs, his rap, his energy, his EVERYTHING, that he has become a must in my daily routine.
And unfortunately some people CAN'T believe that. Sadly. I LOVE EMINEM SO MUCH, he's practically my GOD. Insults from Rahupathi about him ain't gonna knock my love for him, so don't try too hard.XD And James Ng, Eminem is NOT bullshit! Ergh. Haters, GET. A. LIFE. Eminem is practically my god. The great legend. He is amazing just the way he is.
And because of this obsession, we kinda create our very own group in the bus we travelled back and forth to Taylors: The Bus-ers. LOL. Chris came up with the name. And in this group, each of us have like our own Avatar in the form of artist: and I'm, surprise, surprise, EMINEM! Lol. Chris is Bruno Mars, Kern Yen is Katy Perry, Rahul is MARIAH CAREY (Can you believe it???),Vincent is Rihanna. LOL. We are having sooo much fun I can tell you, with the daily debates, and Rahul trying to defend Mariah Carey against 3 of us, Kern Yen, me and Chris. haha.
And in class, PM12, Weng Ming is reaaaallly obsessed of Lady Gaga! lol. I don't know WHY but he says she's his god?? LOL. I must say Gaga's new song is AMAZING though. That got him brimming with delight.*shakes head* James content himself with constantly hitting on Ming. Ah, the both of them, what a delight to watch!
And Pravindra is trying to make me feel stupid with HIS incredible knowledge in music. And no I do not hate Akon., and neither don't I dislike him because of colour prejudice, the irony, haha, but he never appealed to me? So yeah. And I loveee rap, AND I love Taylor Swift, why even Justin Bieber! So you see, a mixed taste in music. And Linkin Park, Maroon 5! And a number of others. So, SORRY if my taste don't match much of YOUR party songs-taste. LOL. Btw, I do LOVE Flo Rida, Adam Lambert(Love? hell, I'm crazay of him!), Enrique Iglesias (LOVEEEE LOVE LOVE him!), Katy Perry and Bruno Marsss! And a number of others. So, I'm a balanced person?
LOL.
But I must say, what with the constant insult and lashing towards Eminem these days,
I LOVE HIM, HIS MUSIC. HE IS INCREDIBLE IN EVERY WAY. HATERS, wake up??
How can anyone NOT love him? Oh wait, even Justin Bieber have fanatic... HATERS. So does Eminem. The world's going mad. Seriously? Justin Bieber deserves every credit that comes his way, so STOP with the insult. I bet you're not HALF as good as him. Oh wait, they are jealous. Cause of his windfall of fame. Get a life? He worked to his fame. You? Still stuck in your life. See the difference? And the SAME goes to the GREAAAAT Eminem. He is a legend. My god, my legend, my idol, my drug.:)

No comments:
Post a Comment