Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm not Ready?

I always had this problem with nerves.

AND tomorrow is a day it will not take easy on them. First-day jitters.

Yeah, BIG day we have there tomorrow.

 I don't think I can sleep tonight. I'm NERVOUS.

 Ahhh.

It's gonna be scary.

Oh well, as long Ray, Wei, and Elaine are there.

Still not helping.

And I was trying to distract myself, by watching tv, reading and Ipoding.
It probably helped a little.
But not much.

ESPECIALLY when I found out they weren't airing Fernando Verdasco's game on TV! I. Was. Furious.
That was a huge match. HUGE. BIG. And  I couldn't watch. Tragic.
And I HAD TO BERGANTUNG KEPADA INTERNET.
THE moment I FOUND Fernando Verdasco Carmona, love of my life, won his first match fantastically in three straight sets, 6-1,6-3,6-2, I WAS SCREAMING. What a motivation. And he looked brilliant in red (or is it pink?) I think I can sleep in peace now at the thought of Verdasco, haha. Apparently, my other love, Rafael Nadal will have his test the same time as mine tomorrow, so, Vamos to us.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment