Monday, July 11, 2011

Cause Hopelessly The Hope Is We Have So Much To Feel Good About

One of the most special being in my life turns one today.:)
I know, he's only one, but he means alot to me and my family ever since he came to us last September.
And he is none other than my puppy, Torres. Hahah. I know what you must be thinking, typical dog-lover. But this lil' thing here, he showed us what love is, he brightened up my day, everyday, everyday. Even when we scold him for his mischief and whatevernot, he keeps his head low, with that puppy face, but still came back for our affections.
And as for his name.. I know, Torres?! Well, I was AGAINST it at first. I mean, I HEART FERNANDO TORRES, and naming him after my favourite footballer is the weirdest thing EVER. I wanted to name him, Leo. But my dad and two brothers, in an effort to 'get' to me, to annoy the heck out of me, named him so, and everyone was united about it, and I was not given the chance to speak out. Sighs. Worst, my mom suggested, " Why don't we name him Verdasco?" HELL, NO! Torres, okay fine. But Verdasco? The HELL I would allow. Anyway, I was not impressed using the name Torres such. I wanted Leo. But exactly 3 months after getting my puppy, Fernando Torres got his 2nd child, a son, AND HE NAMED HIM LEO. Either way, it was still the same.
And now, I realised, I don't mine naming my puppy Torres. Because, he happen to be one of the biggest part of my life, I love him so very much, and I still love Fernando too. So we are a big happy family, no?=)
I love my Torreses'.:D




Viva, Espana! Anyway, I was celebrating as soon as I heard David Ferrer's victory over Mardy Fish got Spain into the semis against France in the Davis Cup. Amazing! Next time, RAFAEL NADAL, YOU HAVE TO PLAY! It's FRANCE!
And Lewis Hamilton, without a podium finish in Sliverstone, again, but the British fans were impressed and so am I. YOU ARE AMAZING. Especially at the finish line. Massa was speechless, I bet. Cmon Massa, it's Lewis Hamilton, 2008 world champ, masterclass racer. He WON'T give up his place just like that.;)

Thank you, you guys, for making my weekend. I love you, all.:)
Alison Chiew, congratulations. I underestimated you.:)



P.S-I HATE BEING SICK FOR MORE THAN A WEEK. Blazing hot weather and suffocating air-conditioned rooms only caused me to get worst, I hate it. Fever is still on, my head feels like splitting into two. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ENJOY COLLEGE AND STUDY PEACEFULLY WITH THIS KIND OF HEALTH CONDITIONS?
As I grow up with time, being sick gets more torturous. I don't remember my head being this painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment