Everything went smoothly, including subs in college.
Oh yeah, it was Weng Ming's last day. Next Monday, we are gonna be missing a big part of our class. And that's prettay disheartening. Have fun, Ming.
Class ends at 12, so I was extremely bored, for the next one hour, having to wait for the bus, so I hung out with Kiru, Lavy and some of their SAM classmates, and THAT was totally random. Nice people, all of them were. Then hung out with Joshua.
And then, we waited for the bus, which I was growing extremely impatient, because I can't WAIT to get home. Why?
Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon.:)
At 3pm and we were actually lucky to get good seats. It was completely packed!
But but but, the movie. Was. Amazing. Toooooo amazing for words. It's so goood!
Ohkay, you may think I'm exaggerating, or... disagree with me, but I'm sorry, I found it good!
The special effects here were astounding. Beautiful. And well, the plot isn't so bad, wasn't it? I am so proud of my guy, Bumblebee, he is so awesome. Hahaha. But, I am deeply saddened when one of my fav goes down. I'm not telling which robot, but it's an Autobot. Lol. Tragic.
Besides oneofmyfav geting destroyed, I also disagree, strongly at that too, with the replacement for Megan Fox. Rosie-Huntington Whiteley. Apparently the guys, found her "hotter". But she's bad. Mikaela Banes' character (Megan Fox's) exuded the aura of a powerful women who played a big roles alongside her beau Sam Witwicky. But Rosie's Carly? All she did was acted pretty. Okay maybe she did convinced Megatron somehow, but that's it. She was more of a puppy than anything. Throughout the entire movie I was kinda hoping Megan Fox would come back. But NO. And it sucks when they passed of her character as Sam's ex who DUMPED him. What. The... After all she went through for him in 1 and 2, Mikaela Banes just.. dumped him? Makes NO sense AT ALL. Maybe I'm biased. I don't know. But I still think Megan Fox should be the right person for this. Oh well. Anddd another: WHAT THE HELL IS PATRICK DEMPSEY DOING AS A VILLAIN IN DARK OF THE MOON?! Patrick Dempsey? THE Patrick Dempsey, the perfect charming smooth Patrick Dempsey as an idiotic villain? OhmygoshIwasshocked. I'm still loss for words as to how to rate him in the movie, because I CAN'T get used to Patrick Dempsey doing such roles. Yet, his death at the end was satisfying, Hahah. I gave out too much? Sorry. But the movie. Amazing.
Highway battle scene is THE BEST of all. Aaaaaah, Bumblebeeeee! Ferrari was smoldering, Sideswipe was equally amazing but the director did not highlight much on him, Optimus, awesome as usual, thank GOD Ratchet changed his colours, and... RIP Ironhide.=( He was so good the last few movies! His death, reminds me of Jazz's in the first movie. Unacceptable. Does the director have something against my favs? Ugh. I miss Jazzzzzzzz.=(
Anyway, the movie was good, SO GO WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T!
I wish Ramon Rodriguez a.k.a Leo Spitz was still in it.
Anyway. that's it, I'm crashing. But not before some Chester See marathon. I know, madness. It's just that the guy is so darn good, too damn good! And beautiful too.:)
This song, is so freaking beautiful! And the intros, the ending. He brings awkwardness in a super cute way.
"I believe in fairytales! Just don't ruin this for me, okay?" Ahhhhh screams!
Oh damn, there's another thing: Wimbledon semis. Rafael Nadal vs Andy Murray. OH DIE. I'm feeling tortured. WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING ANDY'S GONNA WIN?!
Chester Seeeee.:D
He makes everything look good, and so is his voice.:)
I think I just let out some stuffs of Tansformers the movie, sorry for spoiling it! And yeah, Ironhide DIES.=(







No comments:
Post a Comment