And THAT was the frustrated phase. And to rub salt in my wound: I'm sick. A little. And lethargic. What is wrong with me? I so don't wanna fall sick. Suffering once, is enough.
Did I say rub salt to my wound? That ain't nothing. Rafael Nadal losing yesterday is something though. Admittedly, however stupid it seemed, I cried. And that was when he lost the first set and down 4-1 in the second, I know there is no hope after that. Sighs. SO HEARTBREAKING. I mean, where is Roger Federer when you need him? I wouldn't have gotten so heartbroken had he lost to Roger, but Novak? The guys ALOT like Sebastian Vettel this year, what's with the winning streak?! It's okay, I'm not here to talk about him.
I just wanna say: I LOVE YOU, RAFAEL NADAL PARRERA! You are awesome, and will ALWAYS be awesome. And you will ALWAYS be the world number 1. You rock.
Enough said.
Rachel Saw Yi Jiau was so high today, I swear she must be on drugs. Ohmygosh. Even to tie a shoelace was an animated activity. Ray, what the hell was wrong with you?
Here's to the most awesomest guy on planet earth, who is amazing just the way he is:)
Only 25 years of age, he has won 10 Grand Slams, a couple of Davis Cup, and an Olympic gold medal. He grew from year to year, and now stamped his name as the one of the greatest players in history. His transition from time to time, he matured and became better. And I'm proud to say, I was with him ever since he made his mark at the age of 18. Who knew he was going to become great, like he currently is? But I loved his game, I loved his determination, and right now, he is my idol. the man who inspired me in his every game. Thank you Rafa for being the best role model not for me alone but for million others around the globe. You know you are awesome, and we love you for being so.:)








No comments:
Post a Comment