Friday, June 17, 2011

By The Time You Hear This I Will Have Already Spiralled Up



I love my awesome friends.
Cause..
They give the most amazing advice one could ever get.

FutureNeurologistDude:

" He is like, the worst asshole I've ever seen in my life. Idiot like him should marry a female dog literally and learn how to bark."
"He keeps saying he got balls, is he really THAT scared people would know that he don't have any??"
" Anyway, you are wayyy ahead! In academic wise you are of course way ahead (I'm not sure whether I've done justice to this statement recently though, don't worry I'll be back for next semester, currently I'm just lost.), in atitude wise, super way ahead, social-wise, you mix with the right kind of people, way ahead.. You know NOT TO spend your money on booze unlike them, so hell yeah, WAY AHEAD!"
"Let's see, you learn to treasure friends, have a good sense of love, not puppy love like them (I must agree to this because hell yeah, my love for VerdascoNadalLewisRichandeveryoneinbetween is true! Just kidding.:D) not puppy loves like them and do not get all bitchy and horny like those bunch of gigolos, way way way ahead."
"It's okay, we all learn the hard way, don't let a bunch of gigolos ruin your day, cause you are just gonna notice one day their so-called balls does not exist."
"And yeah, kill him with your awesomeness, OUTSHINE HIS "SO-CALLED" BALLS WHICH HE IS SO PROUD OFF, cause you are real, he is merely made-up."
Ohmygosh, HAHAHAH! I was almost closed to tears, it was so damn hilarious! Dude, you made my day! Thanks a bunch.:) I'm not sure I deserve all of those compliments I was showered with, lol, but the advice, is no doubt, AMAZING.
And to you guys out there, if anyone tried to knock you down, this is for you as well.:D



And this other one is from another friend, who was with me the entire time I had to face all the thrash I was put through:

SwooningOverChrisHemsworthpartner-in-crime:

"I am so proud of you, you stayed calm the whole time and didn't bring yourself to his level, you are awesome.:)
"He's just so insecure now since you've exposed him, he just needs to bring people down so that he feels good. Keep fighting, support here, and I don't think he even has balls.  Let's not waste our precious breath talking about people who deserve it.:)"

Ahhh, you, thank you so much for being with me all the time!
Cause we are awesome like that.;)

I really really love my amazing friends, you guys are AWESOME!=)

Now let these words be like a switch blade to a haters rib cage 
And let it be known from this day forward 
I wanna just say thanks cause your hate is what gave me the strength :)





I got ALL the books of The Immortal Series, and I am as happy as I can be! Got the 6th and final book today, Everlasting. Hahah. I am so addicted to that series, the only series which caught me, after Harry Potter, but not like anything can compete with the HP series, they are too amazing, and incomparable. If you have NOT read the Hary Potter series, I say, SHAME ON YOU. I mean, HOW COULD YOU NOT READ THEM?! The books are practically...
LEGEND-wait-for-it-DARY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment