Friday, June 3, 2011

Dear Rafael Nadal, Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day?


I will make a quick pitstop here just for Rafael Nadal.
Who is he?
Only one of the most amazing person to ever walk the Earth.
Tennis fan or not, EVERYBODY reveres him!
Because he has done fantastic things only one can phantom of and here goes, more miracles.
And he is definitely the best inspiration and perfect role model, for me.


Trust me, learn about him, and you will see, how amazing he is. His never say never attitude, his determination to win and learn. Just amazing. AMAZING. Rafael Nadal=Amazing. Balanced equation. Period.:D
Anyway, this amazing guy, turns 25 today. And he has to face Andrew Murray at the courts.
On his birthday. Oh gosh, it's not fair! Nerves, and tensed atmosphere on your birthday? Not a good way to turn 25. But who knows, luck has it's own way.:)
Rafael Nadal facing Andy Murray is not an easy thing. Both are super-talented players, Rafael being the world no.1 and Andy being the world no.4. So, pray with me, we want to see Rafael Nadal owning the grounds which belong to him! He IS the King Of Clay, after all.
So, Deena Verdasco, keep calm and believe. I love you so much, Rafael. You have always been my numero uno, and will always be my numero uno. Te queiro, mi amo.
Strong is beautiful. It always has been.



I want to go to each and every place of my dreams with you, but then again, I don't mind standing here and gazing at the stars, with you.:)
And that was the most random thought in my head couple of moments ago. Romantic, no? Fernando, I still love you.:)
The stars tonight, are simply breathtakingly gorgeous.





You are my star. Feliz Cumpleanos, Rafael.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment