For me, the holidays starts officially, tomorrow. I think. But the weekends have been relaxing. I think.
Couldn't blog yesterday 'cause was at Bukit Bintang. Prettay amazing. The crowd was extra huge yesterday, thanks to the Angry Bird Nokia Challenge, and so was the traffic. Came home, almost 11 at night.
Exhaustion!
Oh yeahhh, and watched X-Men: First Class yesterday. I know, I know, LATE. But what am I to do? Exams.
Anyway, the movie was.. not bad. This reaction doesn't seem THAT right coming from me, right? Hahah. That's cause it wasn't as explosive as I expected. Hell, I prefer Pirates over X-Men! But it's understandable as the director had said it was only a movie to introduce the new casts and revive the X-Men series. Like Batman Begins. I just felt the director didn't really use the X-Men's power to their full potential. Not enough, not enough. Professor X's power is unbeatably the best, with just his mind, and I wouldn't mind having that power. Lol. But the one who caught my eyes, was... Alex Summers a.k.a Havoc a.k.a Lucas Till. I mean, I have alwayssss loved Lucas, so very much, and when I found out he has been casted as one of the X-Men, I was screaming. Yes, screaming. Hahah And his power.. brilliant! Michael Fassbender was fabulous, so it kinda disappointed me when he turned sides, but at least he makes bad looks good.=)
Ohkay, what am I doing here doing movie reviews? Hahah. Couldn't resist. X-Men. And Hugh Jackman a.k.a Wolverine, makes a lovely cameo. HAHAHA! That was so random. Seriously. Lovely.
Ahhh I'm suffering from severe headache!
Anyway, Facebook these days is getting prettay boring AND interesting.
But it's quite stupid too.
There are some people who get drunk and post their semi-naked pictures on Facebook and expect people to swoon over them. Hold on, they are guys. Hahah. But I find it.. stupid. Seriously, like we are interested in knowing how you got wasted and embarass yourselves like fools in some random room? And the best part, they are same age, like me. And there are some few pictures of their stupid semi-naked pictures and some bottles or cans of alcohol drinks. I say: S-t-u-p-i-d. And then they take pictures of different posts, goofy ones and again, stupid. Ohmygosh, seriously when I saw some of those pics, which kept popping up randomly on my homepage, it's like porn! No, seriously.
Ask me who do I consider stupid.
Is it a child who struggles so badly in his studies, failing consistently with a perfect 0 all the time? No, not at all. Ever heard of Albert Einstein? Learn his story.
Is it the guy who makes lame jokes and acts stupid? I don't think so. KevJumba, Ryan Higa and many more made it big, with such acts, and everyone even me, loves them so.
Is it the guy who's blur ALL the time? Nahhh he's too stuck in his own world. Mark Zuckerberg created a reality from his daydreams.
But you know what is stupid? Uncivilised idiots who think drinking is so cool and snap semi-stupid-naked pictures and post on Facebook, deeming themselves the biggest drunk the world has known, and think they are so awesome having a greatly amazing time........... drunk. And looking like.. Bona fide, fools.
These people, thinks the world is too small. They are too blinded, to see there are more things to worry, care, and learn about.
I was at BB yesterday, and it's common you see beggars and crippled people begging for the sympathy of the people around. But while I was eating dinner(and I must say BB is my favourite food haunt everrr after Penang) and listening to my iPod, (which I dropped it on the road and got dented horribly! ) I saw this man and lady. The lady was on a wheelchair, singing for people's sympathy, the man was the one who caught my attention. He was walking.. using his hands. His legs, were weirdly distorted, folded in some complicated way, crippled and wasted. But the fact that he works, trying to get money to support his life, and using his hands to walk, touched me somehow. I know this sounds, err corny? But I don't feel so. Because it's reality. Most people like him, would lie down in bed, not doing a thing, This man, WALKED WITH HIS HAND. He used his both arms exactly like we used our legs, for the aid of mobility. And ironically, my iPod, was playing Evanescence's My Immortal, which is sad enough to add to the man's situation. Like a reality's soundtrack? And I felt reaaally tearful that night. I mean, there are some who takes life for granted, drinking for pleasure, finding unnecessary pleasures, when such special people? They can't even do basic stuffs like we do.
And no offence, but getting drunk, at a young age, you see that mostly in stupid Indian guys? Hahah. I'm not being racist(funnily the race being my own), but realistic. It angers me to see these stupidity which is.. stewpid. Not all Indian guys are like this, a small quantity are, so don't get me wrong. I say, get a life.
The combo of liars, cheats and idiots, should be roasted or drowned.:) Man, I'm sounding sadistic. Hahah.
By the way, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 21ST KevJumbaaaaaa! Me hearts you! And HAPPY Belated, Ryan Higa!=)
Aren't they cute? LOL. Talented idiots.:)
C'mon Lewis, I love you! Believe, in miracles.:)




No comments:
Post a Comment