Exams over, hello holidays!
I know, weirdddd. I mean, practically most Malaysians are having their hols coming to an end, and here I am, just beginning. Taylors' strategy. Oh God, who cares.
Anyway, I survived a week of exams and it wasn't prettay. It was BAD. Like extremely bad.. No, we don't have to go there. I wouldn't wanna tell you how I screwed up ALL my papers.:)
Because I'm feeling so at peace with the world. Don't ask me why, I don't know.
Was rocking out at the resort club just now.
So anyway, I'm back and will be here for the next two weeks. Yes, holidays!
Like I said, exams were bad, but it wasn't the only thing that got me disturbed. Ugh. I mean seriously some people, should just... just... never exist. Suchaa pathetic liar, and plain stupid. And a big lameass. Oh well, I should give a damn, shouldn't I? When the world gets in your face, just smile and say, ' Have a nice day.'=)
What's not worth it, never was worth it, so accept it. Anyway, these days I just sit back and enjoy the show. It was so embarassing, so all I do is laugh at your stupidity. Oh and I'm not the only one, she does so too.:) You're disgracing yourself! Sucha a fool, haha. Ooh and that new muse of yours, lame. Sucha s.... Don't ask.
Ohkay, I just don't know what to blog. I mean, during exams, I just felt I have so much to blog, but now, I'm blank.
I don't have any plans for the holidays, at least not yet. But I'm gonna forget anything and everything about college that's for sure.:) I need storybooks. Popular JJ Bukit Tinggi, is ridiculous. There are no new books since the last I paid a visit to it. Back to reading Harry Potter, and my favourite out of the seven, Harry Potter and the Order Of Phoenix. I must have read that single book for nearly 50 times, and no I'm not lying. If you see the condition of the book, you might believe me.
Oh yeah, since my last post was on Sunday, I didn't blog about a certain person who needs mentioning.
Rafael Nadal Parrera. If you have been reading my previous posts, you would know how I'm totally crazy of him, and like one of his biggest fans. But you would also have read that few weeks ago I said I don't think Rafael Nadal might not win the French Open. But during the French Open, you would also have read how nerve-wrecked I get every time Nadal goes on court to play. Yeah, that's just me, as much as I don't predict them to win because of certain circumstances, at the same time I pray so badly for them to win.
So, by now the entire world would have known how he has won the French Open for a historical sixth time, beating Roger Federer. The entire world except for Jovan Chin who asked me today who won the French Open, and only today start grieving over Federer's defeat. So yeahh.
Congratulations, Rafael Nadal, you never let me down, even when defeated. Vamos, Matador.
Ahhh, I love you so much!
Life is so weird, exciting and plain scary. I'm awesome.:)
Anyway, Jason Low, wants me to blog about him. For now, I can't find anything. Maybe soon, but I can say, Jason Low, you make the perfect J-Lo of our class. You, the J-Lo, Shaun the Pitbull. HAHAH.
And they rock, on the floor? Before you go... So lame... Tan Wee Minn, made this up. Oh, he's Taylor Swift's protege. So much craziness, so much fun, so much things worth noticing.:) I'm gonna miss my classmates, for two weeks.=( That's for sure. Jason Low, you crazy guy! Enjoy holidays, in Muar.
Pitbull? HAHA, SHAUN!
Just Kidding, J-Lo and Pitbull. a.k.a Jason Low and Shaun Wee?
Always believe in God, there are some questions Google can't answer.=)
Katy Perry lifts my spirit, always. Too be as crazy and enjoying life the way she does, amazing. I mean, Russell Brands her husband! And her wedding? Far from ordinary. So yeah, we all can't just be ordinary, we must be extraordinary, and life will hit us the right way.:) Be special, stand out, and then say you are awesome. LOA? Seeking attention? Lame? Forget it, they don't know what it's like to be special. But then again, you gotta be nice to everyone too. To make someone else smile, is an incredible thing.:)
Like Ryan Higa and KevJumba? Yes, exactly like Ryan Higa and KevJumba.:D Got their fever currently, cause it's been a long long time since I last watched their videos. Like last month? Hahah. I love them. And I love everyone else too. Happy holidays, Rachel Saw, Alison Chiew, and the rest of my classmates and my bus-mates.:)
P.S- The first half of this post was composed with my eyes glued to the screen watching Nando Verdasco so pardon me for any grammatical error or spelling errors.
Anyway, Nando's on a run of bad luck, his game, bad! But he still looked amazing with those rare forehand returns giving glimpses of his amazing self. Its okay if you lose today, Nando, I'm still here for you. Just don't get to disheartened, it breaks my heart.:) And the rain has to come and disrupt the broadcast, and I don't get to watch him finishing his last points. It's not like he gets air time too often! Ugh. You awesome Verdasco. Te Queiro!
Have a nice day ahead, everybody! Be special. be a firework, but don't be lameasses who thinks fun is all about clubbing and getting drunk and dancing their asses out with 'so-called' hot girls. It's not, it's called, LIFELESS AND STUPID.
Reminds me what Bryan Ong said today:
Bryan: "Eh Victor, come let's go clubbing."
Victor: "Sure, why not?" (sarcastic smile)
Bryan: " Yeah and my mom will skin me alive."
HAHA. Cute.
Like seriously, God knows how she survived throughout the entire series. If it was reality, she would have died half-way through the first book, Twilight. lol.






No comments:
Post a Comment