We all can dream.
Pretty much life sucks, but who cares, right?
I ALMOST went to college today, when there is no class at all.
Thank you Lee Kern Yen and Rachel Saw Yi Jiau.
My dad would have murdered me.
No sports channel till October.=( That's cause of both my bros sitting for major examinations this year, and I miss out the chance to follow my guys. Last year's excuse was my SPM. Bang heads against the wall.
Still...
Semester 2 starts tomorrow. I don't know what the hell was I doing for Semester 1, those 6 months felt like it went to complete waste. Seriously, I wasn't being... me. The one who is always concerned about her studies, all the time, and not procrastinate, and not worrying about things that do not need to be bothered of and people who do not deserve the attention, stuffs like that. And man, did I learn the hard way. Now, I am paying for my mistakes. And it ain't pretty.Yet, we learn from our mistakes, it's what make us the better person, day after day, so I guess I take mistakes, as experiences. And with mistakes, the life gets worst. Struggles and pain. But I say, it's alright, let me feel it all, and savour the fact that I've been through all those rough times and pain, and make me who am I today. Sounds dramaaaatic, no? It's the truth. Life's an effing drama, and this season, either I wasn't playing my role that well, or I got a really sucky character. But if I look at it on the positive note, I could be Daniel Grigori trying make everything right, trying to save the world, bringing it back to how it should. Yes, as of tomorrow, in a new semester, I'm playing Daniel Grigori. What fun is it gonna be. Yeay me. LOL.
I don't know how the hell am I gonna brace college again after these long hols, but I sure am NOT looking forward to it. All those days I get to wake up late, laze around, and the bond I formed with my dog, I can say goodbye. This week is bound to be hell-ish thanks to the terrible results from semester papers.
What has happened to me? I am not me. At least I wasn't. Now I am. I think. I realised how I have abandoned all my usual habits and hobbies, and only realised it towards the end of the hols. AFTER 6 FREAKING MONTHS. Falling into the wrong company spells disaster. So boys and girls, choose careful who you want your closest buddies to be. Because some people, are just not worth it. Get those who help you make see the world from a wider point of view, and more beautiful one. Not narrow your view to the hedonistic age. It's so NOT worth it, trust me.
Anyway, these hols haven't gone to an entire waste, because I have embraced my favourite hobbies and habits as before, learnt alots of stuffs, got equal amount of bashing and lambasting from my parents and it looks like it's not gonna stop anytime soon, and.. I love my parents, I love my dog, I love my story books, I love Rafael Nadal, I love Lewis Hamilton, I love Fernando Verdasco and Fernando Torres, and I love my iPod. =) I wanna be back to the old me, soon I will hopefully. Thank you story books for always being there for me. Especially you, Harry Potter.Hahah.
Wimbledon, you will do well without me this year, again, so vamos, dude! Feliciano, time to make a breakthrough.
Wish me luck for this entire week, I'm gonna neeeeeed loads of them.
LOL. Have fun.:) G'day, mate!






No comments:
Post a Comment