Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Such A Funny Thing, How Nothing's Funny When It's You


I'm feeling terribly tired these days, and I don't know why. And emoing is official part of my resume. Hahah. Bad, bad! Waiting for the hols so I can detox myself(yeah, detox, haha! Emo is poisonous.:)) And exams, next week! Panic! Breathes deeply. I am dying. Hahah. Drama trauma. Seriously, I'm too relax at one time, and the next I'm fretting over things like it's the end of the world. Oh well. Keep Calm and Smile.
And and and I won't be blogging much I suppose for these two weeks. EXAMS! Assasinate me, if I do. Please and thank you.:)
The weekends was adrenaline-filled.
Verdasco lost, again. No surprise there. BUT, I was so so so expecting him to meet Rafael Nadal in the next round, which is going on as I type! That is criminal, he deprived me of my dream match! I will break up with him soon. SOON.
Good luck, Rafa!
And Monaco Grand Prix was the most dramatic race I've EVER SEEN. Lewis Hamilton had a bad qualifying, so he started behind, and it didn't help that the circuit is too tight for overtakings, but you can't get this guy to NOT try it, right? So yeah. But unluckily for him, there were too many crashes! Still when he overtook Michael Schumacher, the commentator was raving at how amazing it was, and it was the best they've seen in years. And I don't deny it. He was stunning, And then came Massa, blocking him. They kept dueling the entire way, and CRASH. Massa crashed out. But you know what was the irony, just minutes ago I was cursing Massa who happened to be my youngest bro's fav, because he's suchaa big Ferrari fan, I told him frustratingly, "Ugh. Massa to crash, Lewis to escape." I simply made that stupid prediction because I was so mad! And surprise surprise, it happened EXACTLY what I said. Massa crashed BADLY, Lewis escaped narrowly. My bro was flabbergasted.:) From that point onwards I realised, whoever tried to fight off Lewis from overtaking them ended up crashing out of the race. In fact, a guy had to be brought to the hospital, yet not that it was Lewis fault, cause he crashed after Lew overtook him. Perhaps he was too distraught he got outwitted by a masterclass act. HAHA.
And finally, Barcelona. Amazing, amazing, beyond fantastic. It was pure class. They slayed Manchester United, in a game that was lopsided, the champs were unbeatable. Manchester looked bleak, no answer for Barca's defence and attack. And Lionel Messi, he SO deserved the credit. FANTASTIC! So was Pedro, Villa and the rest, and I must say, Xavi. Most hardworking guy on pitch, and he was the man behind those three goals. Congrats.=) And David Villa's goal, happened to be the BEST of the night. Worth those hours I stayed awake.:)
That's it for now, will be back in... Sometime soon, hopefully.
Lesson of the day: It doesn't matter what spiteful things others have to say about you, just believe in yourself. Know your strength, love yourself, because if others have something to say about you, you know you are special. But do know that you have to be in the right track, mistakes can be forgiven but known sins are the worst. If people don't like you for who you are, and try to bring you down, just smile and erase them.


Say whatever you want, but it's no secret that I smarter than you, I'm way talented than you, and I am capable of so many things you couldn't. I'm happy being me, take it or leave it. You might flaunt that confidence in people's face, but it's what make you look ridiculous. Because others know you are stupid but you try to conceal it. An epic failure, they said.:)





I miss Richard Hardin and Richard Herrera. I remember those Thursdays I used to have, screaming and jumping, just for them. Richard Herrera especially. He inspires me in so many ways, I used to think, I want to be just like him. A perfectionist in many ways, he's also courteous, calm, cool, a really nice person, and a determination like no other. He's really amazing. My inspiration.:)







No comments:

Post a Comment