But it's not fair. I have tried so many damn times to look at the positive side and enjoy life, but these few months have been nothing short of living hell. And the troubles I've faced is not something most ordinary teenagers would undergo. They all have their perfect little world to care about, where everything is just fun, isn't it? I am stucked. My life currently is not what I've fantasise. Far far from that. Today, I could hardly breathe and live normally, I only paid attention in Chemistry and half of Maths, the rest I could hardly get my head into it. I sat behind, either holding tears or allowing my mind to wane from reality. Reality. Gets my going the wrong way.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
He's The Reason For The Teardrops On My Guitar, The Only One Who's Got Enough Of Me To Break My Heart
I said, that hopefully, everything will be back to normal, didn't I? Well, somehow, I'm ALWAYS wrong. Why oh why God, why punish me this way? I have asked this question too many times now, I should stop. Ironically my life's been shiteous ever since Fernando Torres left Liverpool for Chelsea and he suffered silently in public's eyes and Fernando Verdasco's season takes a complete dip. It's like we are living in parallel, but the fate still falls the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment