Saturday, May 7, 2011

Everything sucks.



At least there's something good to be looking forward to this weekend: Mothers' Day, Formula One in Turkey, Mutua Madrilena Masters, Malaysian Open Grand Prix, Manchester United vs Chelsea, Liverpool vs Tottenham?
Lai Siew Ern, thanks for coming yesterday. I missed you so much!
Brandon, I won!=)
Shit it sucks so much when you can't stop crying over silly reasons, wishing if only your life were way different from what is happening now. I can't believe what happened just now. I hate everything, everyone. I'm sorry.

I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken
No need to worry about everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one

Don't look back, got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo.






No comments:

Post a Comment