Lots and LOTS of totally and completely weird things are happening to me these days. At home, in my room, at college, in school, in the car, in MPH (ohgoshwasthatembarassingorwhat??!), everything is super weirdddd.
And it's funnyyyyy too when you have a conversation with your best friend's bizzarely jealous crush. FYI, girl, you wanna have him, GO. AHEAD. Just it depends whether he wants you la. Hahah. I'm so sorry for what happened, just you people, let me make this damn thing clear, HE IS MY BEST FRIEND and nothing more! (And please, do you HONESTLY think I would go for him?) Hahaah! He's so gonna kill me when he reads this. Hahah. Dumb la. I'm feeling dumbbbbb. Why oh why can't I be proud of myself? Everything I do sucks. I suck.
And Verdasco, please don't suck LAAAAA! Whyyyy are you losingggg! Baby, baby. babyyyy think of me and win the silverware for me! Ahhhhh we BOTH suck. I love you, Liverpool.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment