Monday, May 9, 2011

It's You And Me Moving In The Speed Of Light Into Eternity

I'm back and hopefully, I am really back to normal. I mean the non-emoing cheerful me. Hopefully. I KNOW it's an impossible task though. Ah well.
In fact, I had the suckiest weekend ever. Saturday was, running-hosepipe day. Hahah. I was tearing up the entire day. Shit happens, and I'm paying for it now. Life sucks. And then funnily, the people I had such high hopes for disappointed me, but the ones I paid least attention to romped victory. Yes, our Malaysian boys, including my hot guy, Koo Kien Keat.XD (Ohhkay he's not THAT hot, but still?) I swear I didn't believe they could win, not after how they played in the semis. I was like, " OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY KKK? He's ridiculous!" No joke, I mean that guy, used to be the world's best net player! And in the semis he was.... I didn't watch the finals though, it was late at night. But he won! I mean they won! Datuk Lee Chong Wei was terrifically impressive, and Koo and Tan, finally. A title. I was frustrated with them since the botched All-England final, yes the same one they ALMOST won, and I didn't really expect much out of them. So, congrats guys! And F1. Utter disappointment. Last year, Turkey was practically the BEST race of the calendar, it was THAT exciting. The battle among teammates.=) And this year, if it weren't for the Mclarens, the race would have been a complete yawn. No, I'm not being biased. It's the truth. The Mclarens, both Lew and Jenson are like colours of the rainbow, exploding into fireworks! LOL. Exaggeration much? That's cause the Mclarens are the best on the circuit so they do deserve the exaggerations. If only the car was a winning-machine. We all can dream. Vettel, as much as I love you and that smile of yours, winning all the way is not gonna do any good for the sport, cause there's no excitement. I remember saying yesterday, " If Hamilton got the car like Red Bull, he would not just be wayyy ahead, he would have enough time to even burn doughnuts on the track." HAHA! Duhh, he was amaaaazing.

Mother's Day was not bad. Grandma came over, so there was double celebration. And I slept less than 3 hours the night before, because of some scary and unexplained incidences. Not just what happened to my traumatised mom, but it was a series of scary events which followed, I didn't sleep right to dawn. Ahh well. Mom LOVED the card! It was done in an hour and half, with bloodshot eyes, and lack of sleep enough to drive me into insanity. Blame scary stuffs. And then, without much sleep, I went for driving lessons. We reached the school, and I thought it was gonna be a normal lesson or something. And then we had to fill up some forms and stuffs, and then we sat and waited for things to be processed, that time I kinda wondered what is going on, but I didn't really bothered to ask. And then my instructor just said, get your form from the counter when they call you, and go to pondok A and wait. I did, I sat there, still blur on what's going on,until I glance down at the paper and saw it was a marking scheme. WHAT THE HELL. And then I realise, oh shit I'm sitting for some sort of trial test, and before I can prepare myself mentally, the guy who's gonna be testing me came. I realised, if I fail this I can't be taking my test anytime now and it's gonna drag for weeks. Dayummm. And it was BAD. The guy kept scolding me, it wasn't evem my fault! I was doing alright, but he kept being impatient and whatever, I was scared to death by this man! What the hell la, I so thought I was gonna fail, until I saw a tick on the ' Layak untuk menduduki ujian JPJ." Ahh the world is so weird.
Speaking of world, THE WEATHER! Oh My Lord. It's killing, totally torturous, DIEABLE. This morning, I woke up drenched in sweat, even when I slept with the air-cond on. Sweat! What the hell? And even when we had breakfast, the air-cond in the dining room was switched on. It was THAT bad. I mean eating breakfast under the air-cond? Never tried that at home before, so it's a first. Is it the El-Nino phenomenon or something?
Speaking of El-Nino, THE El-Nino, my Fernando Torres, is living a hell of a life in Chelsea, and I meant negatively. He is a goner. And that's not fair cause, Fernando, MY Fernando, was one of the BEST player in the world, has THE BEST finishing EVER, the one who became a Liverpool legend in two seasons, the one who was so feared by all Liverpool rivals, the one whose partnership with Gerrard has always been revered because it brings on the best quality of football, is now a living joke. THANKS TO DAMN CHELSEA. I am beginning to hate the club so much. They just don't know how to play to his strength, no? And Fernando Torres was NEVER made to warm the bench. He proved that at Liverpool, and Chelsea couldn't do it. If they favour Didier Drogba and Anelka so much, then why bother buying Nando? They gave false hope to a man who aimed for the stars, and that man fell short, he didn't even reach the moon. They are ridiculous, Chelsea. I say: Bring Jose Mourinho back to Chels next season, we want to see quality football back to it's best in England. And Liverpool, is gonna shine. Thanks, King Kenny. Jose Mourinho, please Chelsea needs you. Nando needs you.
And speaking of Nando, (Hahah continuum of events!) Fernando Verdasco took my word and made a change. He changed his ridiculous pink outfit he's been wearing since Aussie Open, and now, my man looks smoldering in orange. No joke, he looks DROOLABLE! And he won his first match against jinx-man Milos Raonic, who Nando has a problem in the past few weeks, to beat. And he finally done it.
Anyway, we were laughing too much in the bus today,
Christina: "Kenneth Lee, your deserve a standing OVULATION." Hahah! She wanted to say ovation, but she said ovulation! Hahahha. IT WAS SO FUNNY! Kern Yen, ovulating? Brian was making a helluva joke out of it. Brian is nuts, me, Chris and Eu Jian was avoiding him the entire time, BUT OUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN. Even Vincent! Hahah. Long story. He is super-smart, yet I wonder why is a a retard?? God know. For someone THAT smart, he's  totally retarded. COMPLETELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment