I should be studying. I know, I should. But like the hell I can. Oh well.
Life is difficult. It's not that I expect it to be easy, but still, it's like it is really dead-set on knocking me down. And I feel like falling down and not getting back up.
Mostly it's thanks to some people who exist in my life. Oh well.
Anyway, today was hilarious in class. Did a presentation. When it was Ray's group, Miss Fiona kept turning to me and giving that funny look. She obviously enjoyed James' craziness. Poor Shaun though. James never gave him the chance. Ray's Thinking Skill presentation was: Should you or should you not cheat on your spouse. WHAT. THE. HELL. And naturally James came up with that idea. God, where did he get his ideas from?! God knows. He is delusional and totally random.
My group did on Teenage Depression. And I must say, I AM SO PROUD OF MY TEAMMATES! Poon Xuan Zhen( I like saying out his full name, hahah) handled the slides awesomely, Weng Ming did the introduction and Jason and Wee Minn did the content along with me. The problem was, no one read the slides beforehand, because I did it alone. Hahah. In fact, no one KNEW what it was about. We just plan to go with the flow, but I was SHOCKED. They were beyond awesome. Weng Ming gave an explosive introduction, as usual, Wee Minn presented about the causes of Teenage Depression. HE WAS HILARIOUS! He kept picking on Jason, using him and Weng Ming as the example the entire way. And Jason retaliated back when it was his turn to explain on Effects, bombarding Wee Minn. LOL. Those two! In fact, Wee Minn was singing Just The Way You Are to Jason the entire day, and quite don't understand why. Oh yeah, and Shaun has got a permanent fan. Miss Vain-and-Annoying all of sudden, total randomly, called out "Shaun Weeeeeeeee" in a horrible high-pitch voice that left the rest of us laughing the hell out. And even on the way home, I WAS IN THE TOILET, and I CAN HEAR THAT SAME PITCHY CALL SUPER LOUD! I came out to find Shaun standing a good five metres away, and hahah the poor thing. It's nice to have fans, but it depends on what type of fans. LOL.
And in the bus, most of the time I was absorbed in my story book, until... Brian came to sit next to me. AND off he goes with his noisy rant about how his grandfather ruined his chance to be born with a silver spoon. On how his sister couldn't get to be a professional just to realise the dream of his father, how he wants to be a doctor so badly to prove to that show-off of an aunt he has.. Ohmygosh. I have gone temporarily deaf for 30 minutes! He said before leaving, " Don't blame your parents, blame your grandparents for not working hard." WTH.
Miss Crush is not herself I suppose. But she did gossiped about me to her best friend? Cause Crush's best friend added me and chatted to me ALL OF SUDDEN. I'm mortified, I must say. PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK! Ahhh, I should stop it. I'm so paranoid. I realise them people adding me one by one just makes me feel amazing, no? Hahah.
To tell ya the truth, I'm tired of life. Because every time I unearth new betrayals and backstabbing and heartache and lies (ohgoshIsoundlikeIjustlostlovehahahwhichisdefinitelynothecasebuteventhatwouldbeabettersituationthanI'minnow.) I wanna escape all this ridiculous misery that's hanging over my head, and stopping faking smiles. It all sucks. So far my year sucks. Can God be anymore obvious in saying that I deserve the worst? Thank you for everything God. And no, in case you're wondering if I'm being sarcastic, I assure you, NOT AT ALL. Everything God has given me, and the BEST blessings ever, and all this problems that I currently face, ohkayyy despite it being too long already and it still drags on, it makes me feel a lil if not a lot more stronger than before. So yeah. But I still break down, every single damn night. Shit happens. I just don't know who to trust. That includes all those loved ones.
Fernando Verdasco Carmona, I wanna marry you! (Please dump that effing Jarah Mariana, she's SO not good for you.) I love you, babyy!:D
This week, two awesomeee showdowns again: MUTUA MADRILENA MASTERS! Ahhhhhhh. Rafael Nadal. The Zeus in human.XD
And TURKEYYYY GRAND PRIX! Lewis Lewis Lewis! We got a mission to complete! Distraction in these forms, are the best I can have.I love you guys so very much, And you too, Nando. Fernando Torres, have I told you that you will always be in my heart? Screw those haters.:)



No comments:
Post a Comment