Today is tiring! Mind you, tiring, is an understatement. Because we had Biology test. But guess what? This genius here, yeah this super genius, this amazing beyond awesome person here? Yes, me. I didn't study. I opened the book last night, and all I can do was stare into it. And then, I closed it. I knew it isn't gonna work, so I planned to study this morning at three, and instead, I finished my story book. Oh man, that book was so addciting, I couldn't do anything. I finished it, yesterday.=) So yeah, I woke up this morning at three, read about the mamalian's heart section, and then, I switched off the light and went to sleep. Waking up at 5.30. Brilliant, no? And in the bus, I had my iPod on, and flipped through the Bio textbook. And my dear friends, I'm proud to say, I screwed the paper. I seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with me this year, I was never like this! I used to be a brilliant student once ya know. Oh man, this is so sad. Hahah.
Anyway, I did not come home at one like every Friday, because of that Tan Sri Loy Hean Heong awards ceremony. Anyway, that ceremony thing was okay lah. Because we didn't have ANY DAMN TEACHER REPRESENTATIVE FROM OUR DAMN EX-SCHOOL, we didn't take any photos on stage. I beg pardon for this sudden hostility against my ex-school, but everything has it's reason, no? Kern Yen was quite cranky, he thinks Taylor's should be re-named BS College. LOL. It was kinda blahhh la.
I am feeling murderous. I am so gonna kill THESE PEOPLE: Brian Teoh, Vincent Loo, Jeremiah Tay and Lionel Tan! ESPECIALLY Brian Teoh and Vincent Loo. But Jeremiah and Lionel are EQUALLY sick. Ahhhhh you guys!
BTW, Ng Weng Ming YOU WERE AMAAAAAAZING! Loved loved loved the PERFORMANCE!
Yay, F1 this WEEKENDS!XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment