Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rafael Nadal, I Love You. Just Don't Push Yourself Too Hard, We Don't Wanna Lose You.

Damn Blogger! First I couldn't access it yesterday to post something. And THEN my last post,  3/4 of it got erased. ARE THEY KIDDING ME? I wrote a super super long post! The Fernando VerdascoandCristianoRonaldodatingtogether picture got deleted too! I HATE when these things happen. Ugh. And NO, you are not stopping me from posting that picture again.=P


My Nando Verdasco! Man, he's terribly tan. But still smoldering hot. Hotter than Cristiano of course.=P Oh yeah, he's the first from left, and Cris is the 3rd from left.:) 

I had the mood to post yesterday, but but but Blogger screwed it up, and now I have no mood AT ALL. Especially when my beautiful last post got half erased. 
Oh yeah, and also because of James Durbin's elimination. THAT, I'll dedicate an entire blogpost to that soon. I spent the morning downloading ALL his songs ever sung on AI, and I must tell how devastated I am when America was suddenly stupified and didn't vote for him. HOW COULD THEY NOT VOTE FOR THE SECOND-BEST CONTESTANT AMERICAN IDOL HAS EVER HAD SINCE ADAM LAMBERT? Stupid FOOLS. My dream finale was gonna be of Pia and James and Casey. The DREAM Top 3. Gahhhh. Now we have some boring kids trying to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment