Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear May, Please Be Good.


I know, I know, that last post was strewn with so many errors, and I don't care. That's what you get when I'm irritated. Hahah.
So, today. Was completely awesomely amazing and equally painful.
Awesome why? Because we had an amazingly wonderful badminton game in Botanic Resort Club. Played for 2 and 1/2 hours with my youngest bro, Chia, Chris, her cousin Tania, and of course, Vincent. Bryan was playing with a few friends of his from STAR. So practically there were ten of us invading the courts. Hahah. Chia and my bro had their game on and was challenging each other since the start, it's like Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan! No seriously, they were THAT good. I was shocked, like totally and completely shocked to see my brother had improved so much, he could actually give Chia a run for his money. Me? Totally and completely karat-ed. Anyway, I already had a twisted leg, thanks to walking the entire 1U the day before with high heels, one of the stupidest things I've ever done. And playing badminton did not make it easier. Vincent, was delusional. He was dancing ballet when playing badminton. Like, seriously? First he came late. Like super late. And then he opened his bag, to take out: Pancakes from McD breakfast. He sat on the umpire's chair, eating while we very playing, trying to tempt, but it didn't work. And he played badminton BAREFOOTED. Of course. So Vincent-ish. Hahah. And then my bro went to play solo with Chia, Chris and her cousin went home, and me and Vincent headed to the gym at first. It was random actually. And he went to the equipment which you gotta shake you hips? LOL. Says it was his favourite. I was just getting started on the bicycle when  Justin Bieber's Baby played over the radio, and dumb Vincent says we gotta get out. Ughhh! We went to reading room cause there's Wi-Fi, and Vince needs to show me something very very important. Ohkay, let me tell you what was it: Both of us set up this stupid guy, well he's pretty much 'trying' to be a player, on a fake date. Hahah. Well, me and Vince set up a fake profile of a chinese girl, and we got the hottest picture of a celeb which not many people knows BUT they HAVE heard of her name, and we added him, so it's game on. Because this idiotic effing shit of a guy, goes after every chinese girl, and try to get them out for dates, and tells them he loves them so much cause they are his dream girls and whatever shit? So yeahh. We decided to come up with a fake profile. And he asked this girl we made up out to Sunway today. The thing is, Vince is mostly in charge of the profile, so he does all the flirting with that guy, which funnily he bites the bait. It was hilarious. So me and Vince were in the reading room and he showed me all their flirty texts to each other, and despite we were supposed to be quiet in the room, I couldn't help it but laugh out loud, cause it was THAT dumb. Now seriously, " Why do you keep poking me on facebook? Poke me when you meet me la tomorrow, it will be more fun." and " Tomorrow we go watch movies, you can do anything to me in the movies." LOL! It was so so dumb! And their so-called date was set up at 2. And fyi, she never turned up, but we play our game good. So it still lives on.=) And then back to how was my day, me and my younger bro had to eat lunch at the club cause no one was at home, and we expected some shiteous lunch today, but surprise, surprise, it was good. And then, the excitement of the day: THOR! OhmygoshChrisHemsworthwasextremelyandcompletelydrool-able. He was so freaaaaakin' HOT! Like EXACTLY how a God should be. The God of Thunder. And he always smileeeees. Ahhhhhhh, and those blue eyessss! God knows if it's real. Hahah. But seriously, he was SO HOT! And the movie is amazing! I actually ENJOYED IT. Normally, it takes alot out of a superhero movie to impress me. So far I only LOVE LOVE LOVE TO THE EXTREME POWER: Batman and I find Wolverine, PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. But that's all there is to it. I mean, Iron Man? For a superhero, I find Robert Downey not THAT superhero-ish, as in not the dream hero-like, Bruce Banner from Hulk? He's kinda weak actually, and Spiderman HAS to be the WORST. I mean seriously, Tobey Maguire, Spidey?? I hope Andrew Garfield does a good job. Actor playing the role of a superhero is very very important. So yeah, as of today, Thor is my favourite superhero behind Batman. Wolverine's third. And Batman. Why am I crazay of him? He's THE MOST AMAZING superhero ever. There's class to him. And Christian Bale who IS my FAVOURITE actor, does the best Bruce Wayne the world can get. Christopher Nolan, you are a genius! Christian Bale's acting of Bruce Wayne gives the perfect ideal image of what I expect out of my future boyfriend and husband. So yeahh. He has CLASS. Money. Good taste. Especially in cars. I mean how many superheroes has a Lamborghini Gallardo, like my favourite car ever? NONE. Even Tony Stark despite that many cars he has, it;s what, Audi? So Batman, my man with class. And a good sense of humour and fun too! Hahah. Oh Christian Bale, are you awesome or what? Now we have Chris Hemsworth. Oh gosh, what's with the Chris? And next there's Chris Evans of Captain America. Hopefully I don't fall for him, cause NOT ANOTHER CHRIS! Hahah. But wait, I HAVE ALREADY FALLEN FOR HIM, in Fantastic Four. Jeesh, what the hell lah.
I feel like I was from a battlefield la. My body are battered in places. I think I hit my racket onto my shoulder,and now it hurts so badly when I bump into anything which happens all the time, I pinch my finger against to metal things, and it actually bleeded, and it was the most excruciating pain of today, thanks to heels yesterday and badminton today, my knee is completely out of use because I can't walk anymore, it's hurts like hell!. And then I got a swollen nose. Why? Stupid pimple. It was so huge, it spreaded to the entire tip of my nose. Ahhh thank god it came on last Friday, so at least I get to go to college with no embarassment. The swell on my nose is so painful! And my left palm is hurting so much. I don't even know why. So yeah, battered me. The smallest cut proves to be the most painful. WHY? Oh well.
Some people are so idiotic. What the HELL is your problem? You KNOW you suck? When you put it that way, it's totally embarassing you, because you are taking sides FOR NO REASON. Say whatever you want idiots, cause one day you will turn back to find me, only to turn to the front and see I'm long way ahead of you. Please la, you think when you cheat and lie and be genuine fools you can succeed in life? I say, think again. Stupid nutheads. My dad, has proved enough, why are we so awesomely successful.  And now you are trying to be jealous of yours truly here? FYI, there's no need to be jealous, cause I'm way greater than you and so not your equal. I know, however you try to hide that respect of me, you can't cause I'm amazing, just the way I am. Seriously, we are cousins? I think they are mistaken. My dad never had siblings like that. No effing shit.
Oh boy, I sound so harshly pissed off. And so not me. He influenced me too much. Ahhhh. I'm sorry world, people, HUMAN WHO DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HUMAN, are what wear me thin. I need a God like Thor a.k.a Chris Hemsworth. Then All WILL be Well. Hahah.
Maria was right. Is this a Disney week or something? First the Prince gets married, next the bad guy is killed. Ah Osama, you can never evade the great master Obama, can you? I heart Obama.:D

It's hard for me not to miss you, It's hard for me not to need you. It's permanent damage. She's a 
wreck. You see it?



 Sometimes we indulge in someone else's fairytale and dreams, like in the movies or books or even real-life fantasy-come-true, because deep inside you know it might never happen to you, cause it's too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment